Customs: Alternator head Repros/Customs need help!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by JOHNDILLINGA, Feb 4, 2008.

1. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    A few months ago I stumbled onto this site where this guy made Custom figure weapons and heads for all types of figures in sold black plastic G.I.Joe, Marvel Characters, D.C. Characters etc. (This included Alternator Heads Like Swerve, Hoist, and A fully customed Trailbreaker Head with the holo emmitter molded onto the head) as well as a few other lines He never refered to the actual toy line the custom heads could be used on or came from but you would know just by looking a them.

I had the link on my old computer but I can nolonger access it and I've tried searching the net with no luck.

Does anyone know of the site im talking about?

2. icanfly

icanfly Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I think your looking for goodtogocustoms.com

Regards

JL

3. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    yea that's it is there anyway to contact them as the site is down for maintenance...

4. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    They have left their previous host, if your looking for heads talk to sculptbot. Not sure when they will be back, they mainly make joe products and the guy running it has been pretty vocal about his disintrest in making tf molds. That's why they are rarely in stock in his store.