Hey all, I've been looking through most of all of your guys works of art. very Impressed and even jealous heheh. But I thought Id give my self a chance. and do one of my own. those I already made a few mistakes. Like the color of paint. I couldnt find the color I needed, and the color they did have was slightly textured and I ended up using it. But. It still turned out okay... I happen to buy Two Meister's, Just incase. So I'll just need to keep searching for the right color. anyways heres the progress pics and the mostly complete version. I was going through my old box of old transformers. and got an Idea from a beat up AstroMagnum i found at some garage sale some where. I borrowed the Head and Arm piece and Attached it. Obviously It wont transform with the arm attached. But Still looks cool. I hope its not too harsh on the eyes.