Minor/Repaint: Alternatoirs Swindle and his accessories

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Superquad7, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Don't be deceived, this thread (imo) isn't something hugely major; I've just never posted this to my recollection.

I took some Gundam weapons and painted them black to come up with this:

[​IMG]

I don't have an alt mode version yet (as I've obviously been busy with many other endeavors). Again, nothing major, but I [think] forgot to post it several months ago (probably closer to a year now :lol ) when I completed it. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  2. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Thats pretty kool, i always liked that head mold in black

3. Superquad7

News Credits:

Yeah the head does look good in black, which is why I'm supposing Hasbro went with it twice (Swindle/Rollbar) and techincally Takara as well (Trailbreaker original design/Swindle)?

4. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    cool! you found a good use for gundams!

yes, that was a crack at gundams.

5. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Hmm , thats true specially the gun on his right arm, it looks so kool and powerful and sht

6. Superquad7

News Credits:
    To beat it all, this was from a SD Gundam model kit I found on clearance! I've ended up getting all sorts of Gundam weapons because they work so well with the Alts (*shameless plug attack!* *** Aside from that, some of the robots I find kinda cool, while others I'm just thrilled to disarm em! :D 

Hehe, yeah I was very pleased with how much tougher the gun(s) make Swindle look! Originally, I was going to make the gun attachable in alt mode, but I've since moved on. I don't have an overwhelming desire to do that, but you never know what mood will strike me! :ev: 

7. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    So true, we never really know what mood will strike you. Like with, oh, your Seekers, or Hot Pursuit, or any number of your "creations."

8. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Hehe, well the majority of my larger, more involved projects are the result of a lot of planning, but I'd also say that one could conclude that even those are a result of some mood strike. Typically, I've found myself doing things like this accessories set for Swindle and other smaller projects (*prepare for another shameless plug attack!* ********) as more random while I'm otherwise occupied doing other projects (For instance several of those projects plugged came inbetween the Alternators Seekers). The Classics customs are examples of me wanting to do very simple things when I'm not able to do very involved projects.

I guess with me often times I'm very diliberate and intent on a certain creation and others I just randomly pick something up and start working on it. Either way, I just want to make cool toys :D 

9. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Haha, well since well never know what mood will strike you, you better hope a kool ass one does for another bash =P

10. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Well I just try to make cool toys :D