alternative story to DOTM

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OptimusPrimer25, Aug 1, 2011.

1. OptimusPrimer25

OptimusPrimer25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I thouht Sentinel was cool untill he killed Ironhide. But what if instead of being revealed to be a traitor, Sentinel was kidnapped like first thougt and Megatron used some kind of mind control on him. Tell me what you think.

2. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Reborn Comics Fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That would have been moronic and incredibly stupid.

3. Transquito

Transquito Reach For The Light TFW2005 Supporter

No.

4. AutobotDefender

AutobotDefender The Last Prime

I like the idea, especially since Sentinel was awe-inspiring before his betrayal (that scene with him and Optimus talking made him seem so wise). However instead of mind control I'd say it would be better if Megatron had him captured by the Dreads, and then Megatron himself forced him to work for the Decepticons, or else he would kill him/Autobots/humans/whoever Sentinel cared about/Optimus and secretly Sentinel tries to free the humans under Decepticon control (like Sam) since he doesn't want anyone to suffer his fate.

This is just an alternate idea. I liked how it was in the movie. The betrayal was well done and unexpected.

5. OptimusPrime108

OptimusPrime108 Autobot Field Commander

how about instead sentinel betrays the autobots but at the end when megatron offers a truce before he can finish sentinel realizes the wrong doing of his actions and kills megatron and before he dies from fatal wounds inflicted by megatron he tells optimus he's sorry and that he hopes he can find it in his heart (spark) to forgive him, then when optimus is about to say something sentinel dies. i think that would have added some emotion to the movie.

6. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I'd rather have *Megatron* be the one who kills Sentinel but is mortally wounded in doing so, and apologizes to Optimus before he (Megatron) gives up the ghost. It would both redeem Megs and add depth to his character. Plus, Optimus not being able to speak his mind before his former enemy dies would allow for a very poignant moment.

(groans)

7. Barricade24

Barricade24 Decepticop Artist

News Credits:
    That is the whole point. This most be the number #1 death that have fans all upset. Which they should be. The whole point of Ironhide's death was to be emotional. Your supposed to hate Sentinel when he kills Ironhide.

However the countless threads on his death are getting annoying.

8. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think it would have been better if we saw him make the decision to leave the Autobots on camera, and it would have been awesome if humanity was what pushed him over the hump. Let’s face it, the CIAs secrecy, cover up and condescending tone wasn’t the best way to introduce humanity to one of Cybertron’s proudest son.

9. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    oooooorrrrr, The decepticons capture Sentinel and basically we get this scene where they poke around in his head to install a whatever to control Sentinel. Like that guy in Tron that was Jeff Bridges buddy till the bad Jeff Bridges hacked him and corrupted him.

Then Sentinel regains his Sentinel-ness at the end and saves Optimus from a brutal demise. Then we could see a scene of how guilt ridden he was for what he has done.

10. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How about if Optimus just went NO-BULLSHIT and ripped HIS OWN ARM OFF and used his arm to kill both Megatron and Sentinel before they could say anything while yelling ONE SHALL STAND, TWO SHALL FALL with THE TOUCH playing in the background and Peter Cullen jumping out of Prime's chest?

11. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    that'd be good on an acid trip, hell in fact lets have Peter Cullen shoot rainbow blasts from all extremities as he tackles Megatron's face and takes his face.

12. OptimusPrimer25

OptimusPrimer25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like how it happened in the movie too, just had a thought that I felt like sharing.

13. SkyfiRe71

SkyfiRe71 Precursor

All while riding a majestic unicorn :drunk