alternater optimus prime

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by nic28, Jul 30, 2007.

1. nic28

nic28 warrior

anyone else have a hard time transforming this figure back into truck mode and the front end not fit right. or did i get a junk figure? Out of all my figures this is the only figure that had to get out the instructions for and they don't help much. the rear corners of the hood are not flush to the body is there a way to fix that?

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You have to lock in the arms exactly right or the front will look weird. He's actually one of the easier alts to TF.

3. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Yeah, the arms or I guess more the shoulders take a little extra force to get into place, not ALOT, but a little more than I'm used to having to use. It also helps if the arms are aligned right, I find.

4. Mixmaster

Mixmaster logh ghot SIS yoD TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    There are small slots in the black pieces that attach the blue piece under the hood to the blue piece on the body in the engine compartment. There's only a few millimetres of movement here.

[​IMG]

If the hood is fully extending like in the picture the hood will not line up with the rest of the front. You can just about make out the slot there.

I hope this helps.