alternate G1/G2 dinobots

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Bucket Head, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Bucket Head

Bucket Head -*-

I recently obtained a Red Snarl and a Green Slag. I am going to get the blue Grimlock as well eventually. My question is, were alternate colors/designs/versions of Sludge and Swoop ever made? if so, where could I find one that won't cost a fortune?

Thanks

Bucket

2. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Nope. The alternate colors were from the G2 releases and neither Sludge nor Swoop came out again in G2.

3. Bucket Head

Bucket Head -*-

hehe--love the sig, by the way! Bummer. I thought I saw a winged sludge once or twice...and a swoop with a different beak. *shrug* mebbe I'll get some junkers and paint my own....

Bucket

4. blitzwingfan94

blitzwingfan94 Vikings are the bomb!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    that winged sludge was a custom by tamo536.

5. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

I don't know what you're referring to. The generally known winged Sludge is a knockoff.
    http://www.toyarchive.com/Transformers/Knockoffs/Sludge1.html

And yeah, since Sludge and Swoop weren't part of the G2 line-up, they never saw alternate colourschemes.
    However, Grimlock, Slag and Snarl all got three different colour releases in G2. First, they were all released in the original silver grey, only with G2 faction tampos.
    Grimlock also saw a blue version and a dark teal, while both Slag and Snarl were issued in red and green.

6. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

Yep, it's a KO... he posted photos. Probably one of the "Prehistory" ones...

[​IMG]