Minor/Repaint: Alt Stunticons (wip)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by olas202, Jul 30, 2007.

1. olas202

olas202 Arise Zombie Prime!

hey, I have decided to do all the stunticons because my decepticon army is really weak( 2 decepticons to 16 autobots!). so I'm making them all. they aren't gonna form menasor (sorry!) becuase i just dont have the skills yet to attemt it. I'm gonna base there modes of the episode "Masquerade". so that means;
    Motormaster/Prime
    Dead End/Jazz
    Wildrider/Dead End
    Dragstrip/Decepticharge(sp?)
    Breakdown/Mirage

i had to switch up Dragstrip(who is suppost to be Mirage) and Breakdown (who is suppost to be Windcharger) but thats just becuase Its easier and Im lazy. I havent started yet, but i have some digibashes of there Alt modes to get the color schemes. I would love any advice and anything you can think of to make these better.

these are pretty rough it was my first try at digibashing so were we go

Breakdown
    [​IMG]

Dead End
    [​IMG]

And Motormaster
    [​IMG]

I stole the pics from somewhere so if anyone has a problem ill take them down.

the rest are just head swaps so i dont need to post those. I wanta get sculpt bots stunticon heads but he hasnt anwsered my pm's. oh well ill keep trying. please pick them apart now

2. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    That's a really wicked choice for Breakdown! I can't wait to see how they turn out.

3. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    That's a really wicked choice for Breakdown! I can't wait to see how they turn out.

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Those look awesome

5. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Those look awesome

6. astro123

astro123 Triplechanger

Ebay:
    why dont you use the dead end for dead end would that make the most sense and just give him alittle paint

...anyways the others look great :D 

7. astro123

astro123 Triplechanger

Ebay:
    why dont you use the dead end for dead end would that make the most sense and just give him alittle paint

...anyways the others look great :D 

8. revlimiter

revlimiter Bot Hacker

News Credits:
    Deadend DOES make a great Wildrider. Just give him a red face and mod the Sunstreaker "ears" slightly, and you're done! I chose to keep mine as Deadend and just modified his head (heavily) and turned his stripe red.

Dragstrip is already done for you. Thanks Hasbro, everything except the right name!

find a red Jazz (Zoom-zoom) BT and there's a lot of work done already. Go to a sign shop for some yellow vinyl scraps instead of painting the stripe.

your choice for Breakdown is awesome. I wish you luck. A white repaint is one I've not yet tried. I went the easy route and used Jazz. Just waiting for some stickers and I'll be able to post my Breakdown.

9. revlimiter

revlimiter Bot Hacker

News Credits:
    Deadend DOES make a great Wildrider. Just give him a red face and mod the Sunstreaker "ears" slightly, and you're done! I chose to keep mine as Deadend and just modified his head (heavily) and turned his stripe red.

Dragstrip is already done for you. Thanks Hasbro, everything except the right name!

find a red Jazz (Zoom-zoom) BT and there's a lot of work done already. Go to a sign shop for some yellow vinyl scraps instead of painting the stripe.

your choice for Breakdown is awesome. I wish you luck. A white repaint is one I've not yet tried. I went the easy route and used Jazz. Just waiting for some stickers and I'll be able to post my Breakdown.

10. olas202

thanks for all the compliments guys! Ii already have all the figures i need ( just waiting of decepticharge and dead end). I was gonna try to get zoom zoom but i had no luck so ill just repaint a white jazz maroon.

The only reason Im doing this is becuase i went to TRU one day looking for 08 Bumblebee (with no luck) and i found alt meister, mirage and prime just sitting on the shelf (along with some camshafts!) so that is when i know i just had to do it.

Right now i am just in the process of setting up my new workstation (gotta love ikea) which is almost done. it gives me alittle more room to work then the old card table i was using before. Ill try to keep you guys up to date!

11. olas202

thanks for all the compliments guys! Ii already have all the figures i need ( just waiting of decepticharge and dead end). I was gonna try to get zoom zoom but i had no luck so ill just repaint a white jazz maroon.

The only reason Im doing this is becuase i went to TRU one day looking for 08 Bumblebee (with no luck) and i found alt meister, mirage and prime just sitting on the shelf (along with some camshafts!) so that is when i know i just had to do it.

Right now i am just in the process of setting up my new workstation (gotta love ikea) which is almost done. it gives me alittle more room to work then the old card table i was using before. Ill try to keep you guys up to date!

12. astro123

astro123 Triplechanger

Ebay:
    well keep us updated with pics :D 

13. astro123

astro123 Triplechanger

Ebay:
    well keep us updated with pics :D 

14. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    man did you buy any of the camshafts? I'd love to buy one from you

15. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    man did you buy any of the camshafts? I'd love to buy one from you

16. olas202

ya i bought one for myself and one for a custom im gonna do down the road. they are just warming the shelves around here there are like 2 around every time i go to a TRU so ya just PM me and Ill pick some up. there were 2 today when i went.

17. olas202

ya i bought one for myself and one for a custom im gonna do down the road. they are just warming the shelves around here there are like 2 around every time i go to a TRU so ya just PM me and Ill pick some up. there were 2 today when i went.

18. olas202

Ok i know this was awhile ago but i finally got them done! I have to wait for my parents to get back to take good pictures but I can give you a little peak.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I need to still touch them up abit but for the most part there done.

19. olas202

Ok i know this was awhile ago but i finally got them done! I have to wait for my parents to get back to take good pictures but I can give you a little peak.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I need to still touch them up abit but for the most part there done.

20. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

Dude, very very nice looking