Customs: alt sized side decals or graphics

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by LiquiD, Jul 22, 2007.

1. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

i want this alt custom i'm planning to have some more flare in car mode so i'm trying to make it more of a need for speed underground type tuner. the problem is that i cant seem to find any place that makes that kinda graphics for models. so if anyone knows of a place i'd love to know about it. i mean there must be a market for that kinda stuff right?

thanks ya'll.

2. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Actually, www.reprolabels.com makes a lot of flame decal sets for the various Alternators. It depends on which Alternator you're looking to "street up," though. You can also go the route of creating either water-slide decals or clear stickers.

3. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Actually, www.reprolabels.com makes a lot of flame decal sets for the various Alternators. It depends on which Alternator you're looking to "street up," though. You can also go the route of creating either water-slide decals or clear stickers.

4. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Chicks dig the Mutt!

News Credits:
    Meh... it there is I haven't found it. Not outside the above mentioned reprolabels. But if you do find a place, feel free to share it with the rest of us through this thread.

5. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Chicks dig the Mutt!

News Credits:
    Meh... it there is I haven't found it. Not outside the above mentioned reprolabels. But if you do find a place, feel free to share it with the rest of us through this thread.

6. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

damn, that sucks. what's up with water slide decals? or how about the airbrush guys at malls, you think the paint they use would stick if i brought the parts in? it wouldn't be on any parts that rub or anything.

7. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

damn, that sucks. what's up with water slide decals? or how about the airbrush guys at malls, you think the paint they use would stick if i brought the parts in? it wouldn't be on any parts that rub or anything.