Customs: alt roller?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by prime.5, Mar 26, 2007.

1. prime.5

prime.5 Member

Ok so my first idea was to kitbash alt shockwave\blast into roller but then I took out my armada highwire and thought he could fill the role. His colours match prime in a way and he seems to be in scale able to fit into the back of alt prime. Let me know what u think guys.

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    color shouldn't be important to you if you can paint in any capacity, or dye. I'd just try to go with a bike that was in scale with alt prime, which I don't believe highwire is... something more like energon arcee, or cybertron lugnutz would work though.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    color shouldn't be important to you if you can paint in any capacity, or dye. I'd just try to go with a bike that was in scale with alt prime, which I don't believe highwire is... something more like energon arcee, or cybertron lugnutz would work though.

4. prime.5

prime.5 Member

I'm making reference to the armada version. The push bike lol the way I see it is prime takes spike up into the mountains and then lets spike take roller out for a peddle before havin a picnic and watchin the stars. It makes perfect sence!!

5. prime.5

prime.5 Member

I'm making reference to the armada version. The push bike lol the way I see it is prime takes spike up into the mountains and then lets spike take roller out for a peddle before havin a picnic and watchin the stars. It makes perfect sence!!

6. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    I see what you are saying but you are disregarding scale. That figure is not in scale with Alt Prime. Just as RL said, Energon Arcee and Cybertron Lugnuts are closer far closer to 1/24 scale than that minicon is.

If you are ok with it being way out of scale, your idea is fine. If not, on the other hand, it won't work.

7. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    I see what you are saying but you are disregarding scale. That figure is not in scale with Alt Prime. Just as RL said, Energon Arcee and Cybertron Lugnuts are closer far closer to 1/24 scale than that minicon is.

If you are ok with it being way out of scale, your idea is fine. If not, on the other hand, it won't work.