Alt Rodimus, Movie Leader Prime, HOC lot fs/ft

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Nerdling, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    NOTE: If I end up selling these, be aware that I only accept PayPal as a form of payment.

edit: Leader Prime and Alt Rodimus are gone. What's left is still up for grabs!

I have a collection of Eight Heroes of Cybertron; Optimus Prime, Megatron, Hot Rod, Devastator, Soundwave, Bumblebee & Spike, Starscream, and Grimlock.. All are in great condition except for Optimus Prime. A QC issue caused the peg on his left arm (not the gun arm) to stick to the paint inside the hole. It's not so much broken since these toys arent really the most poseable in the world, and can be made whole again with some rubber cement or crazy glue. Otherwise all are complete and in great condition. Will only sell as a set, $35 shipped.

[​IMG]

I will do my best to respond to PM's as quickly as possible, but understand that my busiest part of the week are the first 3 days. Might sell some more stuff soon (my collection is divided between stuff here in NY and some others back home). Might trade my MOSC 08 BB for a MISB Titanium Fallen, and might sell my MIB White Vector Prime and RID Ruination. I'll edit this post once I get the goods. Good luck ya'll and thanks for looking.

2. sleddogg83

sleddogg83 Check out my 4 sale post

Need an alt shockblast, customized silverstreak, or customized swindle (red fire jeep)?

3. Jonesy

Jonesy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    PM Sent!!!

4. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    Bumper Cars