Minor/Repaint: Alt Ricochet w/ Jazz head

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by unmc2001, Dec 30, 2008.

1. unmc2001

unmc2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My shoulder launcher finally arrived today to complete my Alt Ricochet. I would have liked it to be gold chromed but it still works.

Attached Files:

2. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Wow...that makes all the difference! As for chrome; I know there's a gold chrome spraypaint, but Im not sure of how well it works. I'd suggest priming the gun a bright-ass silver and then laying down maybe a translucent yellow (or even gold). That oughtta give you that gold-chrome look. Do the same method on Stepper's current gold apps and you should have matching colors.

Is 2.0 Nightstick the proper size for Ricochet to use as a Targetmaster?

~Z

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    well yeah, he's a Targetmaster, afterall :)  You could always go the SQ7 route and make your own, though, too.

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Hehe, well I posted in another thread recently (I can't remember which one) that I am getting a second Cyclonus for Nightstick to add to my Alt Ricochet. I'll then simply reassign the custom Targetmaster weapon to another Alt.

Also, I've gotten several other Targetmasters in the works. I've been working on them for a while, but they're essentially side projects. I actually created my original Alt Ricochet Targetmaster this way while paint was drying to another custom :lol 

Personally, I need an Handmaster partner because of my broken wrist. :lol 

5. icanfly

icanfly Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Top stuff. I did the same head swap a while back. Personally im waiting on some decent flamestickers to go over the existing ones

Regards
    JL

6. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Check your local hobby/model shop. A lot of shops carry seperate flames, stripes, and sponsor decals for 1:25 scale models; which is the scale our Alternators happen to be. I was gonna get some dry-transfer stickers from AC Moore for Bodyshop but he's a Japanese Subaru. The only stickers they had in stock for the pinewood cars were Nascar aka American Sponsors. American Parts on a Japanese Import? Maybe - but certainly nothing Nascar uses.

~Z

PS: The dry-transfer stickers were $7 I believe; and there was a set with flames and stripes.

7. JazzEd

JazzEd Truckasaurus!

:drool:  Funny what a difference a head swap makes. Frigg' cool!!
    Do they still sell those shoulder launcher? I want one.

8. unmc2001

unmc2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I bought a set off ebay two weeks ago. they were $20 shipped for a pair of them.