Customs: Alt Ravage to Steeljaw anyone?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Moonstreaker, May 4, 2007.

1. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    Started dismantling my spare ravage before I went to work. Though it will be a straight repaint, because I have no sculpting skills what so ever to remold a new head. If the paintjob comes out nice I may try to fashion those "wings" to attach to the hip guns. Those shouldn't be as hard as a head...at least I hope not.

2. dec0y13

dec0y13 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    IMHO, wait 6 months and hasbro will release Steeljaw.

If I could figure out a way to do it w/ decals you guys would have it allready

3. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    I was also thinking about Razorclaw, because his mane wouldn't be too hard to sculpt. But I didn't want to have a TF that was double Alt modes. Plus the Jag mode would look identical to Ravage.

4. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    I have the same idea Moonstreaker, except for the wings, I'm just going to mod the front doors so that instead of folding down over the tires, I can swivel them around to point up and back at an angle to "simulate" the look of the wings. I have an idea for the mane, I just have to see if I can get it to work.

5. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    Thats a great Idea for the doors...very intersting. Maybe even make them swivel up and roatate so that the interior side of the door faces out (give it a grey interior, silver door panels would look silly).

6. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

want

I wanted to do this after some one said this in another forum I think, I was going to do the gun thing and make some kind of mane/collar thing for his neck, the wings and the mane would have to all be detachable and folded away, but I can not find another one so it is a moot point, lol

7. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

this was the first thing I thought of when I heard of this release, since there already WAS a ravage. then I saw it, and I think the jaguar mold is just pure love and wanted to keep it as a pure ravage. I can't wait to see what this looks like.