Alt Prime out in NZ

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Starscream NZ, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Was first posted on the Transfomers New Zealand messageboards a few days ago, today picture proof was provided by Subria of the TFNZ boards:

http://messageboard.transformersnewzealand.com/tfnzboard/viewtopic.php?t=545&start=225

Not sure if this was news as i heard there was unconfirmed US sightings, but i thought i'd mention it anyway. And before anyone says 'no fair, you got him first' i'd like to point out the fact we got him early because Cybertron Prime's sold so well, Hasbro pushed forward his release, and pushed back Prowl, Skids and Sunstreakers, so we're yet to get them in-stock.

2. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    hmm, i guess over here in the SEA we get them even earlier than youse guys. almost 2 weeks now already.

3. Subotnik

Subotnik Please Stand By.

Toyworld central is the one uptown in Balance street or whatever it is? The one next to Arbuckles?

I went there a couple of days ago looking for Batman lego and didn't see any of it. I guess I'm going to have to sneak out of work on Tuesday.

4. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Well-Known Member

I don't get it. isn't your stuff distributed through Hasbro Australia? If so why does Newzeland get it all at retail first now?

5. Subotnik

No dropbear attacks on the transport trucks.

6. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Well, that's what we were originally lead to believe. But it seems now that we might not be, because Hasbro AU isn't stocking Alternators anymore, NZ is having them shipped direct, and with different releases, as in AU getting Swerve/Swindle way before we did, same as Evac, while we're just getting them now....i'd guess that Hasbro NZ just imports directly from Hasbro US, or it's all shipped to Hasbro AU, and then to Hasbro NZ, different orders for different countries.

7. Soundwarp

Soundwarp Next victim please TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow no Alts in Aus for ages then Prime apears only 2 hours away......

8. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    If you were home, you could hop on a platypus and swim your way there...:p 

9. Deemer

Deemer Well-Known Member

ALTs have been canned in Oz. That's why we haven't seen any. They're all Casefresh Exclusive.

10. Tman978

Tman978 Really CHILL!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    That is a damn smart case assortment. I wish they'd do that all the time. 2 of the fig you really want is great. They're doing this with Cybertron Soundwave to right.

11. Subria

Subria Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They're definitely out, well apart from the photos I posted the other day, I just picked a whole case at the Toyworld out in the Hutt, for $45 each.

[​IMG]

Subotnik - yes that's the one. The Batman lego is in as well, but you can get it cheaper at the Warehouse by about $10 or so a set.

12. Subotnik

Excellent, thank you. I might have to go for a bit of a walk later to see if they're open.

13. M-Prime

M-Prime Banned

I beleive I heard that after the initial cases, CYB Soundwave and Scrapmetal will be packed 2 to a case to satisfy demand, instead of 1 to a case as has been so far.

14. Subria

Subria Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well Hasbro NZ specifically requested this case with 2x Primes over the initial case with just a single Prime - they believe Prime will be a big seller here. Seems likely so far as fandom here has run off with a lot of the stock already.

We skipped the Sunstreaker, Skids and Prowl wave to bring Prime in early, and we're supposed to get the latter case assortment after Prime.

Now as long as they don't start shipping 4x Primes to a case ala Meister...