Alt. Prime and Magnus ideas

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by rattrap007, Jan 30, 2006.

1. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Since we are getting Optimus as a pickup truck, i thought of a great idea for him to have a base... a horse trailer or a camper. Would still be a robot in disguise.

Got the idea from Ultra Magnus. Thought of him pulling a single car trailer behind him. That could be broken up into attachments for him.

Do you like this idea? If executed well i'd pay $5 extra or so for the attachments.

2. Tannerbot2000

Tannerbot2000 Well-Known Member

A most nifty idea, i might buy it too, but it is more likely to cost another 20, as engineering something like that might be a real bear. Also, the packaging would either be revised to hold the accesory, or it would have to be sold seperately, and who wants to go to the alts aile and see the battle armor for prime or magnus taking up space.

3. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    But perhaps if it were sold as an online special, limited quantities, blah blah blah. Say, make 1000 of 'em, and charge $20. Put a sticker on every Prime advertising it. Those who really want one would pay, but everyone else could ignore the sticker. Either that, or maybe some 3rd party folks will prodice one.

-Tony!

4. NeilJam

NeilJam Resident Audiophile

News Credits:
    Good idea. A "Limited Online Special" would surely sell out on Hasbro's (or anyone else's) website. One of the first problems to solve would be attatching the trailer to Prime, as I doubt they incorporated a trailer hitch in his design.