Alt-Mode and Color Twists

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Wollstone, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

So Arcee is blue and a motorcycle in Prime. Not exactly a big twist considering she's been a motorcycle in the movies and was technically part blue in ROTF. It still got me wondering if we'll see more alt-mode and color twists as more characters show up.

But for now, who would you like to see in Prime with a new alt-mode and a fresh new paint scheme?

I would love to see Ultra Magnus appear with an armored rescue vehicle alt-mode and Micromaster Ironwork's colors.

[​IMG]

2. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives

Sure someone will gripe about this, but I don't care..
    a ROTF toyish Brawn in a nice Roadbuster scheme..
    Ala http://www.tfu.info/2010/Autobot/Firetrap/firetrap.htm with the much darker orange.
    would fit in a military base pretty nice.

as for a non military type.. hrm.

Big Daddy as a new Dodge Challengerish body type with.. I think a Eagle Killer (2003) - Cybertron Flyer Ninja - www.tfu.info flake metalic blue and gold.. kinda feel, perhaps try to fit in a little turquoise on the headlights, and darken the red on the face to way darker maroon.
    Damned Econs took my first color scheme thought..:banghead: 

3. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

i'm sure at some point in the toy line hasbro or takara will do a pink & white repaint of TFP Arcee.