Alt Mirage, Alt Prime, Primus w/Unicron Head listed on Amazon.com w/free shipping

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by tarheels, Jul 5, 2006.

1. tarheels

tarheels Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was over at Amazon.com and was looking through the Transformers pages and seen that they have

Alternators Mirage for $19.99 http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000AZ249K/

Alternators Optimus Prime for $19.99 http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000AZ248G/

Primus w/ Unicron Head for $49.99 http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000FVZI06/

They also have other new Cybertron Transformers listed as well for preorder w/free shipping.

The thing of it is, if you spend more than $25.00 and choose free super saver shipping,
    shipping and handling is FREE, even on Primus.

Also, they did not charge me sales tax either.

So my total bill $89.97.:D 

2. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    It says 'in stock soon' on all the items so it's pretty much a preorder...

I placed the order, but the estimated ship date is Aug 2-16...so I guess if I find these three before then I'll just cancel the order.

3. NeilJam

NeilJam Resident Audiophile

Of course this comes up today after I already caved in and ordered Prime & Mirage from another site 2 days ago for $30 each.

4. shifty02

shifty02 Greetings Programs

For Primus, it says estimated shipping is between Aug 2nd - Aug 21st. I was going to order...but I'm sure I'll find him WAAAAAY before that.

-Shifty

5. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    Well, I found Primus before the order from Amazon, but I still paid $54.18 for it, where as Amazon's not charging tax nor S/H, so if you can wait, Amazon's worth it

6. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Ordered Alt Mirage, at least I know I'll get one, even if it takes a month to get here - no telling when he'll show up here, plus I can stop hunting and waisting gas!!!!

*EDIT* GAH! Amazon.com's distribution center is in Kentucky - so I guess that's why I got taxed!

7. akum6n

akum6n Bootleg

Thanks for the heads-up, tarheels. I pre-ordered- at least now I can hunt without having to rely on the whims of HTS and Walmart.com as a last resort for Mirage at retail price.

8. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

I am really tempted to get Mirage. I think I'll hold off and see if I find him in stores.

9. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm probably going to get Mirage, and then 'Peter and the Shadow Thief' by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson. 'Peter and the Starcatchers' was a decent book, and the new sequel also qualifies for free shipping. My daughter loves Peter Pan, and it'll be fun for her to have other books about Peter when she gets older. Plus, the wife and I like 'em, too.

-Tony!
    Reads books once in a while.

10. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

well they got my order for primus and mirage. I've pretty much given up on binaltech, so this will be my first alt that I intentionally buy for the character.

11. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    tarheels, how the heck did you find the Alts? They didn't come up for me under a search for "transformers" or "alternators".

At any rate, I'm preordering Alts OP & Mirage. (I haven't seen hide nor hair of either one, nor their wavemates.) My estimated ship date is 8/3 - 8/17.

While searching, I found a number of recent Cybertron toys with the same "in stock soon" blurb. If Amazon really follows through on the toy stocking, they're going to blow every other online toy store (including TRU) out of the water! MSRP + no tax (for most folks) + free shipping? Yes, please.

12. P1atinumGQ

P1atinumGQ Devourer of Transformers

Yup! Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered Alt Prime and Alt Mirage :) 

13. Optimus_Ace

Optimus_Ace Vanguard

Thanks for the heads up. I got Alt. Prime and Mirage. I couldn't find Prime in stores. I almost bought one of the $30 Primes online.

14. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

too bad it's not available to ship right away but it's better than looking for them in the store.

15. shockwave2005

shockwave2005 Well-Known Member

I ordered a Primus as well...I should be getting it for $19.99 though...seeing as I got approved for an Amazon visa and the first purchase is $30 off - which is cool because I wanted a second one for the planet mode and w/a Unicron head (the one I have didn't come w/one) - and the cheaper the better I must say.

Too bad I caved and EBAY'D Mirage already...

16. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

Thanks for the heads up tarheels. Beats hunting around like a maniac for Mirage!

17. oxidative

oxidative last chance to evacuate

Thanks Tarheels. I'm in for Mirage and OP. I don't trust Amazon to actually ship the Primus' with the Unicron head :( 

I'm very pleased that TRU is no longer part of Amazon. Now toys and video games can ship free with no sales tax to California. Yay!

18. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

They only charged $1.00 to my credit card.

Do they not fully charge you until your item ships?

19. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

I dunno must be a pending fee or something, but that Mirage better ship soon!

Thanks or the info, Mirage is secure now
    *throws in GNR Lies tape

20. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Considering I've yet to see Prime in stores, this may be my best bet for getting these two. Thanks for the heads up.