Customs: Alt Lockdown WIP Ideas???

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Auceps Prime, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Auceps Prime

Auceps Prime Mini-Bot Leader

Ebay:
    Here's my Idea,
    I have an extra Alt Deadend that I have no use for since I made a new Deadend out of my Red Meister. So I thought I could make him into Tfa Lockdown only as an Alternator. But my question is which paint scheme do I give him?

Fire, Animated or Repolabels paint scheme. My favorite is the fire.

Also what Alt heads could I use for this? I was thinking of using Deadend just removing the Sunstreaker ears.

Any ideas? Please help!

Attached Files:

2. TfaShockwave

TfaShockwave Banned

use lockdowns head..

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    if fire is your fav, go with that. as for heads, no alt head will work without you modifying it. Otherwise, it won't speak "lockdown". You have to adapt the animated styled head to the detailed and blockier look of the Alternators while still homaging the original enough that it is recognizeable. I think this is a cool project. I think you should consider modding the hood like an aftermarket add-on too, though it's certainly not necessary.

The animated head is large enough, but you'd have to add detail. The face would need to be blockier along with the helmet too.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  4. Auceps Prime

Ebay:
    Do you think Tfa Lockdowns head would work on an Alternator? Also is it even the right size?

I've never Moded a head to this extent so I really would nead some help on that end. Is there any one that could help on that but won't charge an Arm/Leg?

I am aslo planning on moding the hood as long as can find the right size and style of motor.

5. TfaShockwave

TfaShockwave Banned

maybe activators?

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    An Activators head would be smaller than an Alt head. Alt heads tend to be closer to voyager size.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  7. Auceps Prime

Ebay:
    Yes, Activators heads would be to small. Lockdown's deluxe size head is the right size but not sure It will look right.