Minor/Repaint: Alt CYCLONUS

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by icanfly, Nov 3, 2008.

1. icanfly

icanfly Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey

Ive been planning this guy for quite a while to go with the Galvatron I had commissioned a while back. Im happy to say that I think my painting skills are improving.
    He is obviously alt Tracks repainted with metallic purple and a Sculpt-bot head. The only thing I plan to do further is to add faction symbols, and possibly paint the windows on his chest silver but I am undecided on that issue.
    Scourge was intended to be finished now also, but dont you hate it when the spraypaint runs out with only a door and few other minor parts are left?!? Anyway He'll be up in the next week or two (hopefully)

Comments? Critisisms? I don't mind either way cos I gotta go place my bet on the Melbourne Cup (love days off!)

Regards

JL

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    actually, you COULD tweak the chest piece, so it's shaped differently than Track's is so that these are that much more different. I like it man, surprised its the first I recall having seen.

3. seali_me

seali_me Buhawi Gabay-Tala

he looks great as is but i have a question:

- can you tuck in the head in back of the car if you take off the chest piece?

4. icanfly

Ebay:
    Umm, Im not sure. Haven't even transformed him yet. Ill check.

my modding skills are modest at best. Did you have any suggestions?

Regards

JL

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    you could A) lightly use putty around edges, B) glue some kind of parts on there and use putty to simply fill in gaps just so you have a different set of details there....

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    This looks good, bud! I really like that shade of purple you went with and your application of it is very nice! While I think I would probably suggest a different head for functionality reasons, I think the head goes really well with the robot aesthetic :thumb  All around nice work!

BTW, I have a project coming up soon that is quite a different spin on one of my favorite characters (Cyclonus). Though I used an Alt Tracks as well, that's pretty much where our projects stop with common elements. [/spoiler alert]

7. icanfly

Ebay:
    Sounds intersting. Can't wait to see what you come up with, its always something different.

Ill have a think and see what I can come up with. Thanks for the input

Nope, I tried and its a fraction too big

Regards

JL