Minor/Repaint: Alt Cumplezone

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Lucs, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Here's an easy one except for getting Crumplezone's head off of his original body yeash. So I had and extra headless Rollbar and a Crumplezone that wouldn't sell so I figured what the heck. I used Hound arms and a bit of flat black paint on them and his jaw to get rid of the bright green. I was pretty happy with this guy until I noticed his the dark green on his head didn't mathc the green on his arms but oh well unless I track down a paint that matches I'm fine with it

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I think you should paint the car body... It doesn't feel like his character at all, save his head. interesting idea though .

3. clay

clay Well-Known Member

I figured his head was the right size. I looked at a Dark Crumplezone last fall when the Cybertron stuff was re-released with the same intention, but it didn't hang around to go on clearance.

4. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    I'm thinking I may paint it Flat Black so I'll keep you posted. I may even find a way to add those huge boosters/cannons Cyb Crumple has on his car mode

Hmmm Dark Cumplezone you say. Maybe this guy should be Dark Crumplezone since his colors match better. Maybe I'll keep some orange and still add some flat black to him.

Thanks guys!