Update 3/29/09 For Part 1, click here For Part 2, click here I got a little more done on Bumblebee. For starters, I added a little more detail to the shin area. Just Apoxie-Sculpt to define the dash area. I also removed to roof and added the attachment points for connecting it to the body. The roof was split into 3 sections, the windshield, the roof, and the rear window. The windshield mounts to the dash and hooks to the roof via the sun-shades. The rear window mounts to the car on a sliding rail so it can fold up on the back and the roof is on a hinge connected to the rear window section. Honestly, I don't really like the system but it's all I could come up with at the time. The problem is that the rear window, as it fold down, is slightly wider then the gap in the back of the robot. The back kibble in the concept drawing can not be done as shown. Also to complicate things further, the windshield is wider than the gap. To fix that, I'm making some changes to the mounting arm so the windshield will sit about where the rocker panels are in bot mode. Here's a pic of all the roof connections. The next step was to build the arms. They're made completely out of styrene. I basically started at the shoulders and worked my way down and I gave them 5 points of articulation. For the hands I pretty much copied other Alternator hands in that the thumb does not move, the index finger is free and the other 4 fingers are joined. Here's a pic. And here's and exploded view. And one connected to the shoulder joint. IMO, the arms are a tad small but they had to be to fit in car mode like this. Here is some shots of the car mode so far. I changed the tires because I could only find 2 tires from the original kit that I bought almost 4 years ago. The new tires are from a Tamiya kit. They're the same size but quite a bit wider that the first tires. And here's the bot mode. Alt Jazz's head is just there for sizing things up. It's not mounted. As you can see, there is a lot of back kibble. It's going to get redone a little to bring everything in closer to the bot. And here's a picture of the front. The arms do look a little small IMO compared to the concept drawing. The only real thing I could do is buff up the forearms and make the fists larger. The shoulders and upper arms are as big as I can make them and still fit in car mode. I may or may not change them, haven't decided yet. I also added the piece in the rear trunk under the head. And one last picture with Alt Prime for size comparison. Thanks for the compliments everyone!