Alt Bombshell by custom-bot-creations

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Superquad7, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
  2. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    Scammed? Did he not send you items as a seller? Or perhaps steal your custom ideas?

Among his recent negatives, he added that he had to deal with a death in the family. There seems to be an epidemic lately associated with eBay members and family deaths. I'm thinking about canceling my eBay account as I don't want anyone around me to die! (Ahem.)

I noticed that he added to his listing:

"You can rest assured unlike prior buyers who have left lies on here that you buy it you will get it."

That's comforting!

Also, the price of $65 is the cost of the figure plus paint? How much paint did he use on this thing?

3. Superquad7

News Credits:
    He didn't skam me through ebay, but through this very board by the handle of "Bluavenger". plowking, on the other hand, cannot say the same only. He did purchase from him via ebay plus make outside deals, all of which he was skammed on. I'll let pk comment more if he so chooses.

I sent this person a Classics Cliffjumper and Classics Ramjet (both MoSC) and a loose Rollbar for him to make a custom for me. He has sold a MoSC Classics CJ and Ramjet both, and I've never seen my Rollbar again.

I've sent him numerous messages with no response. He's sold plenty of things since then as well.

To date *knock on wood*, he's been one of only 3 persons online in any shape or form to skam me.

4. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    Damn, he sold the figures you "traded" him? (Traded is used very loosely as it was a one-way deal in this situation.) That's shameless! What a deadbeat.

Sorry this happened to you, but thanks for posting it. It's nice to know which sellers to avoid (not that I would've bid on this custom anyhow).

5. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Well, that's not conclusive, but I'd venture a guess that he did. I do know that I have nothing to show for what I sent, and I know I'm not alone in this.

6. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Wow. What a scumbag.

7. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    what a piece of shit

he gets all defensive whenever anyone says shit about him too, it's quite funny.

8. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Yeah, like an idiot, I too got scammed....

it really bothers me too....every time I see him selling on eBay.

its not the custom bots that he owes me, its not all the loot that I paid him/figures I traded to him for the custom work.

You know what it is?

I thought we were friends....

A friend wouldn't do this to another.

9. Superquad7

News Credits:
    It's this plus I'm just wondering why he did this to both myself and pk. It's not like he's not been active still, because he's sold lots of other things. It's not like he doesn't know both myself and pk just turned off the internet after he skammed us thinking we wouldn't notice. In my case at least, it wasn't a money issue because I sent him 3 Transformers.

I'm just confused by the motivation of Bluavenger/custom-bot-creations. Also, I don't want any board member here to think I'm harboring any sort of grudge, because I'm not that sort of person. This was someone both myself and pk not only looked to as a fellow artist, but this guy was a friend to us. I'm just reminded of the confusion each time I see an auction of his go up. :(