Alspark power

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by bumble prime 2, Aug 20, 2011.

1. bumble prime 2

bumble prime 2 Member

Don't know if anybody did this yet but in tf1 the alspark killed megatron so how come in tf2 the alspark brought megatron back to life.

2. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    In TF1 there was too much of the Allspark power being shoved into his spark at once, thus overloading 'em. The shard probably would've fucked Megatron up if he was alive, but since he was dead, it acted as a defibrillator that "jumped" him back.

3. AllSpark Shard

AllSpark Shard Squirrel-flattener

Optimus Prime himself says why and also Ratchet helps clarify it.

Optimus says "I'll unite the Cube with the spark in my chest. I'll sacrifice myself to destroy it."

Ratchet says "Thats madness, the Cube is raw power. It'll destroy you both"

So, easy to understand. The Allspark had so much power it was an easy thing for it to kill a Cybertronian when it connected itself to his/her spark within. Thats why even a Decepticon so powerful as Megatron was killed easily by the power of the Allspark.

Even the shards in ROTF had tremendous power...imagine how much of it was contained in the Allspark.

And anyway, the Allspark had so much power it was lethal to focus it into the spark of a cybertronian. Using the shards as they were in ROTF is a totally different thing, it was similar to those times when the Allspark gave life to the cell phone, the X-Box, etc. It used a different amount of power than when united with a spark.

4. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    In ROTF it was only a piece, and a damaged one at that. In TF1 it was the whole kit-and-kaboodle.

5. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Because the amount of energy in the entire All Spark is not equal to the amount of energy in a shard of the All Spark.

It's like static electric from the carpet versus a lightning bolt.

6. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Bring the Creator of the allspark to TF4.

7. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Good idea. There's a story thread ripe for exploration there.

8. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

The shard as the doctor says makes energon. THe whole cube is a whole lot more energon, or raw power as Ratchet said. If you plug your tv which runs on 110 volts, into the 220 your dryer or stove run on, you'll burnout the tv. Megatron is a machine (Sentinel would be mad at me for that comment) so it is safe to assume he can overload and burn out. Didn't Thundercracker once make a joke that he thought Megatron might blow a fuse in a G-1 episode?