Alphie's Prints

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by alphie, Jul 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Hey ya'll!

I've been working on a project for close to a month now and it is now finished. Most of you have seen my sig and wondered what it was about. Well, now I'm here to let you in.

Thanks to our very own Chaos Muffin (who helped me get all the gears working in place to get this site up and running) I am now going to be offering through a website Transformer items that are unique and eye catching. No longer will you be able to just get drawings or symbols on a t-shirt, now you will be able to get your favorite Transformer toy to another misc. items. There will also be the selection of choosing from a poster to a keychain. The prints are very high quality and so are the t-shirts. And to let you all know I can get sizes XL-3XL on the shirts. And there won't be an extra charge for the larger sizes.

You can see my original thread, here in the toyark. Which will show some of the t-shirts that I had already made up.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/thread77807.html

If you have any questions please place them in this thread. And if you like to get a shirt, and live over seas email me and I can work out shipment for you.

And now here is the site. If you scroll down there will be a link leading to Smugmug where you can order prints and other special gift items.

http://home.comcast.net/~alphiesprints/

I will be selling some select items at Botcon. I will update when I get it confirmed if I will be setting up at a booth or another place.

Thanks for your time.

Alphie :) 

If this doesn't belong here, a mod can move this.

2. Soundwarp

Soundwarp Next victim please TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Congrats alphie!

3. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

Congrats Alphie, and I wish you much success.

4. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Thanks guys. :) 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.