Customs: ALPHAMAGNUS: Sales, Commissions, and Upgrade Kits

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by ALPHAMAGNUS, Apr 12, 2010.

1. ALPHAMAGNUS

ALPHAMAGNUS Sector70: Reformatting... Veteran

I am always looking for commission work. I work in many different styles and series. send me a PM here or an Email me at alpha.magnus@yahoo.com

I accept requests for all sorts of projects, but I will say that I finish my commissions on a 1st come first served basis. That being said the balance of what has been paid also plays into factor.

Please have a vague idea of what you'd like made, and know your budget. I quote my prices as if you are providing the base figures, so if you want me to find them the price will increase.

Here's some pics of my recent works.

If you are leaving feedback I'd love to see a pic of you holding the figure I created for you, thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    I recently acquired a piece from ALPHAMAGNUS.

To my surprise, one of his entries in the Sector70.com Headmaster Challenge was a custom Headmasters Plowking. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it, and once I found out who the creator was, I immediately contacted him (I thought it was him anyways....but he was playing mind tricks on me :lol ) and we quickly came to an agreed upon price for said custom.

I must say that the pics do not do ALPHAMAGNUS's work justice, I mean, his work looks good in pics, but in person, it's just mind blowing.

All the attention to detail, "baby bottom" smooth paint apps, combine that with his great personality, his keen communication skills, and the lightning fast shipping, I couldn't ask for a better transaction.

I highly recommend ALPHAMAGNUS for his custom work. There's only a handful of people here that I have had above satisfactory business transactions with. He ranks right up there at the top with that handful.

Thanks man. :thumb 

3. enter-the-robot

enter-the-robot Well-Known Member

I got the custom bludgeon head and it looks way better than the original head on the rotf toy! I can now put bludgeon with my classics.
    Excellent service and great communication.
    I can't wait for the rest of the kit for bludgeon.

thank you.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
  4. GrandMaXimus

GrandMaXimus Party in my tummy!!! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Commissioned a Re-shell Hot Rod from AM. If only he worked for Hasbro.

5. OptimalRodimus

OptimalRodimus Well-Known Member

Bought a couple of copied Animated Ironhide heads for projects that I am working on. AM got them shipped out in a timely fashion, and was even so kind as to ship them to me twice (though he says it was an accident!) All four are of nice quality, and I would buy from him again should the need arise.

6. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

Bought an Ani Ironhide head from him. Shipped quickly and there were no problems.
    :thumb 
    Thanks man!

Randy!

7. Sharkysharky

Sharkysharky Well-Known Member

Just recieved custom Bludgeon upgrade kit and thrilled with it !

8. cingularman31

cingularman31 Alternator Freak

News Credits:
    I own His Custom Movie Warpath. It rules. Nuff Said!

Stixx

9. MyTea Boc

MyTea Boc Beardy Boyo!

Ebay:
    Recently bought a Bludgeon upgrade kit from AlphaMagnus. It took an already excellent figure and raised it to epic levels. The new head mold alone was worth it, but all the extra bits like the shield and flag were great.

Hope you try your hand at making other upgrade kits. :) 

10. ALPHAMAGNUS

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I am taking commissions for next year right now, I prefer to get quite a few for the winter season since I can't really paint much until Spring. So now's the time. I'll be working on getting more of the headcasts etc finished as soon as the weather decides to stay one temperature (right now it's damp one day and cold the next, I can't get the plastic to set right) So until then I will be shipping and letting you know individually.

I'm glad to know that all the bludgeon Kits (except 1) made it to their destination.

After the red alert heads I will be working on a 5 piece Animated Seeker head set (sold together or individually.thanks guys.

11. ALPHAMAGNUS

WEll after the debacle with my Red Alert heads (which have all been refunded) I've decided to make the cast first THEN start taking pre-orders. I should have more coming soon. thanks guys.

12. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Alpha Magnus hooked me up with a really slick Bludgeon Head! Very Nicely done. Thanks..Also shipped me some extras!

Thanks bro!

13. mellowmut

mellowmut Sidekick

News Credits:
    Commissioned him for a set of Cassetticons based on figures that never made it past drawing board, or only mentioned/appeared in Transformer comics in passing. He took my comments, recommendations, and requests and did best to implement what was requested. Am happy with overall job. And satisfied paying what I did. Fair price for work done. Wish to also add figures look better in person than in pics. Went beyond call of duty and tossed me an extra custom figure at no charge for slight lag time in completing project. Did extra work on figures, at no charge, only requesting I cover material costs. Also want to add that he was always quick to respond whenever I emailed him. Liked that. He's currently working on another set for me. Will update here once that one's complete and in hand. Thanks again for the job well done sir.

14. mellowmut

mellowmut Sidekick

News Credits:
    Completed another successful transaction/commision. Extremely happy. Pics didnt do figures justice. Job well done once again