Minor/Repaint: Alpha trion wip

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by primeone, Dec 30, 2008.

1. primeone

primeone PRIME

News Credits:
    Hey all I decided I wasn't happy with the botcon alpha trion especially after seeing this pic (who ever did it is awesome but I don't know who they are to credit them) this picture cried out that alpha trion should be made from jetfire or in this case to lessen painting time and wear on him is from U. treadbolt. I used tamia acrylic paints red, blue and metallic Grey. I still need to find a head that will look right, not cost me too much and be the right size. any ideas would be helpful. i was thinking about checking dollar stores for samurai wariors since thats what his helmet reminds me of.
    -mark

Attached Files:

2. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    I like the idea and using a mold with the least amount of painting is the way I'd go too, however the colors are all off. Alpha Trion is Dark Purpleish blue and dark red/burgandy/magenta. The colors you're using are royal blue and red

That being said good luck with your custom and finding the right head. I myself am gonna use Cyclonus, since he's the right base colors (I'll be adding some burgandy to him) and am looking for a deluxe head to fit

3. primeone

primeone PRIME

News Credits:
    well lucs for a deluxe head I know I'd be looking to gi joe KO's for a head the right size. maybe since he seemes shinier and new maybe I'll make him A-3 instead i don't know yet well see when I find a head who he is. thanks lucs

4. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Nice idea, him as a nice fighter jet. Looking forward to seeing it pan out :thumb  Good Luck, bro!

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:

Hey, my Cybertron Alpha Trion is Royal blue, red, green, and gold. :peoples: