Alpha Trion/Quintessons/Primus & Unicron

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by a.g.e.1, Feb 17, 2009.

1. a.g.e.1

a.g.e.1 Autobots....Roll Out!!!

I know it's a little early to say this, but if they make a third one, it would be interesting to see these characters in there.

Alpha Trion could be one of the first 13 Transformers who will guide the Autobots to defeating Unicron and can explain how he and the rest of the first Transformers defeated and trapped the Fallen on Earth (they might actually do this in the second if they have him there).

The Quintessons could try to take over Cybertron as they tried in G1.

Primus & Unicron can be there to explain how Cybertron and the AllSpark was made and expalin how Unicron fell to the dark side.

What do you think guys?

You can input more ideas if you want.

2. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd like it but Bay hates things like that. I'm suprised he went with the fallen.

3. Astrotrain52

Astrotrain52 Former Green Kool-aider

Eh...Alpha Trion maybe. Definitely not Primus or Unicron.

Sure, planet sized Transformers sound good, and it works for a cartoon. But this is a movie that is supposed to appeal to not only TF fans, but to the general public. TF fans will love the idea of Primus and Unicron, but everyone else will yawn and criticise that like there's no tomorrow.

Here is what I think a good idea for TF3 would be instead of introducing the planet formers.

If Megatron comes back in TF2, then TF3 would be a good time for a bit of disruption in the Decepticon ranks (think '86 TF movie when Starscream proclaimed himself leader and what the others thought of that). Or perhaps Starscream battling for control over the Decepticon throne in the middle of the movie and Starscream killing Megatron once and for all with no Galvatron story to follow.

If Starscream is leader in TF2 and continues to be leader in the 3rd movie, Starscream should think about trying to re-create Earth as a new Cybertron. Since the Allspark is gone and Cybertron itself cannot be restored, Starscream should try to overrun Earth with Decepticons and attempt to build a new Cybertron, while the Autobots fortify their ranks and prevent the humans from suffering even more than they've already done. Also, the story should also focus on how the powers of being the leader begin to corrupt and change Starscream's mind until he's become obsessed with the same ideas Megatron (and possibly the Fallen) were bent on.

But back on topic...

Alpha Trion, sure I could buy that if it was done right. But planet sized TFs need a break for a good few years.

4. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    it would be cool if primus had an autobot face. or alpha trion with an autobot face.

5. Astrocon

Astrocon A spyware on Teletran-1

News Credits:
    A planet size Robot... hmm
    NO PLEASE! :D 

I think that's too many big in proportion, or scale to fit on screen, or to make looks real.
    Perhaps, Unicron in his alt form, is more easy to go. Just like the First Movie ('86) when the autobots get inside Unicron to defeat it.

But i hope that unicron doesn't show up never in this universe.

The Alpha Trion's stuff.. I would like to see some facts of the life in Cybertron before the war, before Optimus prime.. that's will be nice..

The History of The Fallen, must be explain for some Old autobot :p 

6. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Orci already confirmed his interest in Unicron, and let's face it, when you see him transform on screen thanks to Industrial Light & Magic, it will be :bay 

7. Crombiecron

Crombiecron Planet Muncher

meh i would like to see trion an stuff but primus and unicron would just be tooo hard to pull off i think, its the same as the fantastic four, they made galactus a cloud an people complained (rightly so) but had he been this giant figure, bigger than the planet earth then there would be no physical way for them to win, and in a cartoon magic can happen i.e. unicron changes size constantly lol but in a movie people just wouldnt be able to accept that in comparison to him minutely invisible bots could beat him, even if they got inside him they would need multiple nuclear devices to destroy his spark teh size it would be

unicron no thanks

8. Astrocon

News Credits:
    I agree on ILM will do an Excelent Work.
    But oldschool fans and Paramount are not prepared for a new version of Unicron lol :D  ($$$$$)
    Just think about it... first of all, the work for the ILM's Guys and next.. THE F'ckin Toy will be so Huge! and so expensive!

Time will tell.. first. Revenge Of The Fallen is after that mountain. (4 months! :(  )

9. Astrocon

News Credits:
    We are in the same road my friend. :thumbs2: 

10. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm sure they'll have a good plot device to defeat Unicron. Heck, make Optimus get something Allspark related, return to the core of Cybertron and merge with it so Primus can beat Unicron where the sun doesn't shine.

11. Crombiecron

Crombiecron Planet Muncher

at least someone is lol, its one of those things where everyone gives out that they not in it but if they were they would give out because their dreams were destroyed lol

12. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    AT would work, but I don`t think the others would to be honest. I often thought it would be cool to see Kup, but I do`nt think they would do the character justice, he was just be a comedy old bot, not a veteran warrior.