Allsparky's Krazy Questions #1

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Allsparky, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Allsparky

Allsparky Denied

Ok, first off let me state a couple of things.
    1. If this is in wrong forum by all means let me know as I'm not completely sure.
    2. Surely I'm not the only one but a lot of days go by that leave me with these totally random thoughts that I would like input to.
    3. I'm bored and for those who are easily annoyed by the nature of some of the topics on this site, at least it's something different to talk about.
    4. No there will be no polls and no this will not be an everyday thing.
    That being said, here is my question:

Suppose that Wildrider is chasing Sideswipe through the city and pursues him into a tall parking garage. Not sure how many stories but overall height is around a few hundred ft. The chase leads to the top level where both transform and of course begin to battle. In the midst of the fight Sideswipe kicks Wildrider off the top where he plummets to the ground. I know that car cons flew in G1 but let's say for the sake of the question that he doesn't. Now after all of this lengthy bs, my apologies, here is the question. Would he survive and if so how badly would he be banged up?

2. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    No. Wildrider transforms into car mode and engages his forcefield, slamming into the pavement but sustaining no damage.

3. iconscons

iconscons Well-Known Member

I think you're just asking a more general question of..."how far can a transformer fall without being severely injured?"

For a car sized transformer I say

2 stories they're slightly injured

4 stories moderate

8 stories severely

10+ stais lock, or at least they just couldn't get up.

4. Allsparky

Allsparky Denied

Yeah I guess you're right iconscons. Just something I was curious about. Thanks for the opinions guys.