allsparkwars?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by doomtron, Nov 13, 2007.

1. doomtron

doomtron 3p noob

News Credits:
    i just recently got decepticons on ds. i never got the the wi fi connection. but now i want to check out the online thing. whats the deal with that is it a bunch of us running around in the same enviorment? will i be able to see others? i will want to be starscream. is theyre a bunch starscreams running around? and is theyre different enviorments? oh yeah skydives robot mode is different than starscreams its an actual differnt character rather than just a repaint right? you cant get that jet on decepticons can you? for the 2500 wifi tokens do you just get a repaint? i know i am pretty darn curious im sorry but it all seems so cool and i have to know. thanks in advance folks. doomtrons going wireless baby!

2. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    It's a nice extra and allows to unlock some "extra" stuff for competists, but honestly if you've played the game you're not missing a thing play-wise. Basically, people who have the TF: Autobots and TF: Decepticons versions of the game compete against each other every day in a certain challenge (NOT a new challenge, but one of the "challenge missions" from the main game). The side who accrues the most points over the course of a day wins a piece of the Allspark. Basically all you do is:

1. Login
    2. Recieve your Wi-Fi Tokens if you played yesterday (playing each challenge 6 times daily, I get 42 tokens if my side loses, 92 tokens if my side wins, and 592 tokens if my side wins AND we've won every part of the Allspark for that week-- the latter's only happened once). Your performance on the challenge has no affect whatsoever on how many Wi-Fi Tokens you receive the next day.
    3. Download, disconnect from the Internet, and play that day's challenge as many times as you want. (You can only play as your "Create-a-Con" character.) There is no interacting or chatting with other players whatsoever-- it's all you, playing the exact same challenge you did in the single-player game.
    4. When you're finished, re-connect via WiFi so you can upload your results, then check back the next day. Process repeats until you've gotten as many Wi-Fi Tokens as you want.

3. doomtron

doomtron 3p noob

News Credits:
    thanks man. what about the multiplayer one do you see and fight against other players?

4. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    I honestly can't tell you, I don't know anyone else who has the game (or even a Nintendo DS) so I've never played Multiplayer. I would imagine so, I can't see how it would be possible without directly facing off against others.

5. doomtron

doomtron 3p noob

News Credits:
    thanks beastbot x. i cant wait to take on a megatron as starscream!

6. doomtron

doomtron 3p noob

News Credits:
    i just bought the wifi to find out you have to be within 60 feet to play someone doh!

7. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

yeah, the wifi challenges are short and single-player. things like "destroy as much as you can in 3 minutes"