Allspark/shard evil???

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by gobotron, Jul 3, 2009.

1. gobotron

gobotron Active Member

i don't know if this question has ever come up in any previous thread..does anybody know why the allspark/shard always animate things into red-eyed crazy decepticonish critters. is the allspark fundamentally a chaotic (or evil) force?

just wondering..

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Chaotic neutral, methinks.

3. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    I've always been under the impression that it creates primitive lifeforms that go apeshit from being brought into the world so quickly and being poked and prodded, though the allspark bots in movie 2 do seem to have some intelligence and had a hard-on for causing problems on Sam for no apparent reason, so who knows?

4. Nutcrusher

Nutcrusher Decepticon

News Credits:
    It's like the argument from the first movie like "Maybe the Allspark was still stuck on the 'Make Decepticons' mode when it crashed down on Earth."

5. Jingoku

Jingoku Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ironically, one of them literally had a hard-on.

6. Primesfist

Primesfist Well-Known Member

Not sure. I wonder if it is capable of making Autobots, or are all Transformers evil until they make a moral choice to turn good?

7. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    the thing is that Megatron wants to use the allspark shard/cube to build an army of robots (evil decepticons).

But all Prime wanted to do is to take the cube and rebuild their home. He never mentioned anything about turning Earth's technology into Autobots. Perhaps it can't even do that, that is why it was never mentioned. And also it has never been the Autobot's plan to build an army to begin with. Why do they even need an army?

I think that is your answer right there

8. UTF

UTF Manifestation of /toy/

News Credits:
    Original draft for movie 2 says that the Allspark can only produce feral creatures, and that the Creation Matrix has to give them a soul/sentience.

9. mentat_emre

mentat_emre Well-Known Member

Also modern technology of earth created by studying megatron. Therefore they are potential decepticons.

10. Tragesty

Tragesty Well-Known Member

I always thought since they had no diea where the hell they were, they were just trying to protect themseleves - they were neither good nor bad.

11. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

Isn't it because it's all derived from Megatron?

12. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

I like the feral idea which certainly allows for more character development. Could even be a meshing of that idea along with the fact that the tech on Earth came from Megatron.

Personally, I still like my idea that the Cube is actually the same one from Hellraiser :lol 

13. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    I don't understand this explanation. Our technology was reverse engineered from Megatron but why would that make the Allspark bots inherently evil?

I mean Megatron is a cybertronian at his core and nothing about his body(save his face, thats just mechanical Satan) is really bad from the foundation. I mean, what, are Megatron gears aligned a certain way that make him evil compared to Prime?

Unless they can somehow reverse engineer his spark I don't see why, just going off his body that the Allspark bots would be baddies.

Alien robot is a alien robot.

It would be like if Prime was frozen and we would reverse engineer the bots from him, would the bots be inherently good? Err not really. Theres nothing to go off of that would seem to make the bots derivived from Prime to be good either. He is a cybertronian after all too.

It's the sparks that make the bots who they are.

14. TranstechCat

TranstechCat Cybernetic Chimpanzee

People always assume that the Allspark is the movie-verse equivalent of Primus and/or an agent thereof. I've always thought it would be a neat twist if it were revealed that the Cube is actually the movie-verse equivalent/agent of Unicron instead. :dunce 

15. buickanddeere

buickanddeere Well-Known Member

Provides unguided power. It allows the recipient to choose it's course of good or evil. Imagine your kids raised to run wild without a butt whacking once and a while.

16. Admiral Lilwall

Admiral Lilwall Lilwall Leader

I've always run with the idea that before it was lost from Cybertron, Megatron had tampered with it so it created Decepticons. But it should really have been explained one way or another in the movies

17. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

You know what I don't get? Why do all Autobots have blue eyes and all Decepticons have red eyes? Are all cybertronians born with blue eyes destined to be Autobots or something? Because they obviously can't change there eye color. Look at Jetfire for an example. He's an Autobot, but he has red eyes, while all the others have blue eyes and all other Decepticons have red eyes. And all the kitchen bots have red eyes aswell. I think they should mention this in future movies.

18. super mecha

super mecha Well-Known Member

well maybe they go some sort of matureity process that decides on the colo of there eyes?

I like the idea of hem being wild animals at first espicaily since they are on a world that they not programed to accept and thus they are more weary of the enviroment and its life forms since they do not know if they will be harmed or not. They just want to be safe.

19. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Frenzy and Alice both had blue-eyes, and were definitely Decepticons.

Jetfire was a Decepticon, hence he has red eyes. He switched sides after re-activating.

20. squawkbox74

squawkbox74 Mawile enthusiast

All of earth's machines are reverse-engineered from Megatron, so the machines are evil.