Allspark Energy

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Torque, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    where is it now? Sam isnt seeing symbols anymore, the splinter seems to have been used up awakening Jetfire, and the shard gone in Megatron's revival. Where is the energy and knowledge now? inside Jetfire, and then Prime? in Megatron? maybe Scalpel? or did the other 6 Primes take it? was it used to restore the Matrix? it cant be destroyed-so where is it all?

i hope its within Prime, and the Decepticons, to decide who their new leader is, all go after Prime-whoever defeats him and takes into himself the Allspark knowledge and power becomes their new leader.

2. NoleScream

NoleScream The Anti-Troll

It's in Sam's head I'm betting... but I the Matrix idea is plausible, imho. Transferred from Sam to the Matrix to Prime during the revival.

3. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

if all the cons go after prime then im sure he can "take them all on!"

4. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    The shard went to Jetfire and Jetfire passed his parts to Optimus who got rid of the parts in the desert so maybe it is in some part of Jetfire in the desert.

The knowledge is with Sam and maybe transfers to the matrix and is with Prime then it went to the Fallen and the Harvester and the matrix is still in the destroyed pyramid until Optimus finds some time to dig it out.

It is also possible that the knowledge is still with Sam and will be reactivated in TF3 when Unicron arrives.