All Time TF wish list thread.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Bogard, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    - All Classics Seekers (Retail) - Missed
    - TFM Leader Brawl - Missed
    - TF:A Ultra Magnus - Missed
    - Classics Stormcloud - Missed
    - Classics Droaphot - Missed
    - ROTF Rampage - Missed

I think that's it.

2. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

The entire Animated line. I missed it completely, and I'm not too sure about being able to get Rodimus and/or Arcee.

3. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    There's still quite a few G1's I want to get around to snagging...some of the Autobot Power Masters and Decepticon Headmaster Jrs. And of curse the Japanese heavy hitters...Star Saber, Victory Leo, Overlord, Liokaiser, Dinocassettes...I get I should say heavy WALLET hitters...

Other than that I think I've been able to find all the recent stuff I've wanted.

4. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

OMG,I had all 3,but sold them a decade+ ago.

during the generation 2 toy release years. This guy in california sold me a bunch of KO rainbow colored G-1 Scorponok's. the thing came in a huge box. it even had like 90% of it's weapons+accessories. I had about 3 of them. the toy had extremly high quality plastic.

this was this chinese small store in brooklyn,new york. where this guy sold these gigantic KO Bruticus's. the thing came on the biggest blister card I ever saw. I use to buy them & sell them to the guy in california who sold me the rainbow colored G-1 Scorponok's.

around 1991 to 1993 there was this japanese import store in new jersey. the store sold brave toys,japanese transformers,japanese power rangers & other stuff. I bought the liscensed battle gaia. I sold the toy on ebay 6+ years ago when the secondary price was really high. I sold it because I bought the walmart ruination gift set in those artic black & white colors.

5. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

Currently I'm trying to get botcon alpha trion,botcon cyclonus & botcon weird wolf. the secondary prices are way out of my spending limits.

recently i've been in various ebay bidding wars trying to get a botcon cyclonus. thus far it's like 3+times that I keep getting out bid.

6. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Any Beast Era figure that was in the Japan series that wasnt in the American BW toy line.
    Beast Wars Botcon set
    A new BW TM Megatron