All this talk about "your maker wants you back" etc etc

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by gbm, Jul 7, 2014.

1. gbm

gbm Well-Known Member

I'm too lazy to go through all the AOE threads to see if this was addressed....

*SPOILERS*

So when Lockdown and OP are arguing while fighting (I don't remember the exact line) ....but something to the effect of "your maker wants you back", and then OP even says it at the very end "I'm coming for you" .....

does that mean that the next episode might have Alpha Trion references, or an Alpha Trion character in it?

2. Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime Well-Known Member

No, more likely Quintessons.

3. Nemesis Scar

Nemesis Scar "Vanishing Trooper"

Tumblr:
    Logos Prime?

4. gbm

gbm Well-Known Member

ah...interesting.

I wonder if they'll dig that deep into the lure....or will it just turn out to be something cool they made him say; and then forget all about it. lol

5. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i just hope the creators aren't something they made up.. i hope it's the quintessons.. don't get me wrong i LOVE all of the new stuff they've done with this franchise, from prime's personality, down to the looks of the robots.. but this whole "creators" thing should be drawn from transformers lure.. it's just too important for them to be something new and made up.

also.. i think all of the different aliens and what not could possibly hint at the quintessons.. like.. it's a little preview showing us that there are more than just humans and cybertronians throughout this universe.. i think the quintessons could be techno-organic.. but we'll see.. they could do a LOT of cool shit to update the classic quintesson look.

6. Apocalyptic PhD

Apocalyptic PhD Adamite

They are Quintessons, obviously they'll redesign the visual concept of the said fictitious race. Yet again, Bay may or may not care less about naming them "Quintessons" though they're obviously based on the said G1 source material, that's the kind of thing I expect. Some say that after AoE, Micheal Bay started caring about the Autobots as Characters, some say otherwise. I even expect the concept artists to change the hands of the Creators in the next film, If true then we will dig deeper in the lore. I just finished watching the whole Prime series and I don't want another Unicron story ark, because this franchise gets redundant time to time.

The Quintessons are powerful if they're capable of creating giant godly robots with telepathic supernatural powers (The Fallen WHO doesn't transform to my knowledge in the film, let alone the other Primes which would lead me to question the Transformium concept again if he never had an Alt. Mode to begin with.) IDW would now be this beggar trailing Bay's foot-steps for gold coins after this.

7. Moonhawk

Moonhawk Well-Known Member

During the opening scene - there is an interior shot of the ship with an alien hand manipulating some goopy looking control system to launch the seeds on earth.

The alien hand is clearly organic in nature.

This IMO points strongly towards the Quintissons being the origin.

8. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

a change to the design, instead of having tentacles, they have hands.
    They still can have five faces that are of a more metallic origin.
    I just hope that the five faces don't change on a screen on the front of the head :) 
    Btw, the starting scene could answer the question to the Dinobots origins.
    When the creators destroyed prehistorical earth, they where inspired by the beings on it, to create the dinobots in there image.

9. mttyns

mttyns Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah that's kind of what I inferred from it as there was nothing expressly said about the Dinobots. But it certainly looks like there's more to be explored in the next couple of films which will hopefully maintain some kind of continuity :) 

10. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

Optimus said, that from the cyberforming of earth, there race was created(or something like that)
    So I guess that the primes, and the knights, and Prime Knight were created out of earth material.
    It came to me first at the start of the movie, when they showed that metalic T rex.
    Also there is for me a strong Warhammer fantasy battle Chaos Knight vibe to them in robot mode :)