All tf sellers on ebay

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by IACON, Jun 21, 2006.

1. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

To all tf sellers on Ebay:

Beware of buyer "lupoli3051"

Buyer won G1 Sharpnel insecticon from me on the End of May. I clearly stated that payment must be made 3 days after auction ends. The buyer contacted me saying that he/she lives in Italy but now in Greece doing a job and Paypal does not work for him/her in Greece. Buyer wanted to pay with a money order. I clearly stated that I do not deal with money orders.
    After not hearing from buyer for almost 2 weeks I emailed buyer that I need payment now, if not I will contact paypal with an unpaid payment issue.
    Payment was finally done on June 5th and item was sent to buyer's address in Italy, as provided by paypal. Now buyer contacted paypal claming that Item didn't arrive, although I know it did arrive and claimed a refund.

So all seller I would recommened blocking this buyer:
    "lupoli3051"

2. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

*bump*

3. ipaytooslow

ipaytooslow New Member

Hey where you get the pic thats hot !

4. unicron_is_god

unicron_is_god Banned

now to ask the obvious but stupid question....Did you bother to send this item with tracking?

If not then you got taken and should have read paypal's terms of service that clearly state that you must be able to provide online tracking of a package if a member files a claim.....

from your statement it would appear that you did not and she saw a quick way to get her $$$ back....

5. puffmarko

puffmarko psychological terrorist

Ebay:
    It is due idiots and scammers like him that a lot of foreign sellers don't ship in Italy no more.
    Iacon,I'm sorry to hear it...I never heard before about this guy,but is nothing else than a big fool.
    (Please dont think that all italian buyers are stupid like him)

6. Destronslayer

Destronslayer Well-Known Member

Damm...Sorry to hear about that.Really...E-bay is becoming a very unsafe place to conduct transactions on and now with their new policy where sellers can't even leave feedback for problematic buyers...it just gets even worse.

I'll be sure to block this person.Thanks for the heads up.

7. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    I too am curious about tracking, and what it's current online tracking status.

Also, it is possible the buyer has indeed not received the item for 2 reasons:
    1)Italy's postal service is crap and many people here have shared stories of packages that took weeks or even months to crawl through their customs.
    2) Toys not wholly made of wood are not allowed to be shipped to Itally (Italy). If customs opened the box, Shrapnel may be gone for good or possibly get shipped back to you (I'm doubtful)