Customs: All Spark question ..

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by PrimulArchangel, Nov 8, 2007.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Im looking for someone that has the movie book for the transformers movie.. There is a section on the Alspark in the book that shows all 6 sides of the cube .. I was hoping that someone that has the book could scan that for me ? Please :D 

I just need the pic that shows all 6 sides thats all, in a large format if possible.. this is the page i am talking about here http://www.flickr.com/photos/romanek/1344601720/ . I got an deal for a bash and really need those pics so if someone could help me out with some large format scans i would be greatful :) 

Thanks in advance and you can email the scan to me at primul_archangel@yahoo.com :) 

-Curt.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    While I can't help you, I too would like someone to do this. I've been trying to figure out how to make a custom Allspark. This here would definetly be helpfull.

3. Cody2003

Cody2003 Well-Known Member

4. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks those will come in handy for some figure size cubes :)  , Im still intrested in getting some Hi Res scans of the 6 sides from that movie book if anyone could help me out :) 

Thanks again for those scans :) 

-Curt

5. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Still looking :)