All Spark All Winners Appreciation Thread of Every Tranformers Toy Ever

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by batfan007, Aug 22, 2016.

1. batfan007

batfan007 Double the Dragon

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

The all inclusive appreciation thread for all lines of of official Transformers toys ever released.

Talk about any toy you like, from any line. Old, new, borrowed, broken or blue.

The toys we hold on to, tend to have some sort of story attached, tell us that story!

Why do you like it?
    What's unique about it?
    Where did you aquire it, from a store? A collector, a yard sale?
    What line of toys or fiction is it from?
    Are there any cool variants?
    Do you own more than one?

Put some thought into it. Nobody wants to read one word or one sentence posts.
    Pictures optional. If you don't have your own picture, remember they are galleries here and other sites you could use instead.
    Please write at least 2-3 sentences, or share some pics or whatever you like but make it interesting to read

Just "I like prime" won't cut it!

2. batfan007

News Credits:
    157 people clicked this thread. not one response. That's just lazy!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fenrir Zero

Fenrir Zero Ghost; NOT a Wall or a Villain

My "2015-???" Transformers Legends Headmasters collection.

- They're Headmasters. I was infatuated with this sub-line ever since I obtained Highbrow.
    - It's my collection. The expansion to its uniqueness may be complete in 2018-2019.
    - The first came from a eBay seller. The rest came from two different online stores.
    - Sequels to both The Headmasters and Super-God Masterforce (maybe more series afterwards).
    - No, not yet.
    - Just the first one. He stands guard on my shelf.

Those bums! Burn them at the stake! ...I mean... Lets eat steak while they decide to arrive!

• Like Like x 2
  4. FortMax123

FortMax123 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My Headmasters/Titans Return collection.
    I've been obsessed with Fortress Maximus since after I read "Man in the Machine", which was the first Transformers comic I read. I was at a friend's house, and he had it on the table. I didn't know anything about Transformers at the time but I thought the cover looked cool, so I read the whole comic. That's how I got into Transformers.

Fast forward a few years, I've started watching Transformers on TV and buying a few TFs here and there. I'm still obsessed with Fort Max and Headmasters in general and have bought the Transformers Gum Fort Max as a substitute as i couldn't get G1 Fort Max(my holy grail)

And then a few years later, I was looking for Captain America figure for one of my friends, coz I lived near the toy shop where the figure he wanted was in stock. I'd been to said toy shop before and had membership. So I went in and found the CA figure and walked to the till to pay. The line was really long so I was stood there for ages.

Then something caught my eye in one of the locked glass display cabinets. I thought "Huh? That looks like a Fortress Maximus!"
    So I went over to have a look(losing my place in the line in the process:lol ) and "Yes, it's a G1 Fortress Maximus!:eek: ". It had a Post-It on it which read "Members only, 50% off". So I immediately ran to get a staff member so they could get Max out of the display.

I walked home with my friend's Captain America figure and G1 Fortress Maximus!(not an easy task:lol )

The next day, my friend came over to get his Captain America figure(He seemed to be interested in Fort Max than Cap, though:lol )
    He suggested getting a display cabinet for Fort Max to keep him in mint condition.

So that's what I did. I bought a display cabinet, put Fort Max in it, and decided he was too lonely. So I put some of my other TFs in the cabinet. And then I bought more Tfs to fill the cabinet up a bit. And more Tfs, and more Tfs and so on and so forth.
    And that's pretty much how I became a collector.

I was ecstatic when the Titans Return line came out, coz I never managed to get any of the G1 Headmasters apart from Fort Max and Highbrow(who was chucked in a bin when we moved house) So the first thing I did was preordered TR Fort Max. I now have 2 Fort Maxes and all of the core TR Headmasters but Hardhead in my display.

Hope you didn't get bored reading this, if you did, sue me. :lol 

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    :lol 

• Like Like x 1
  6. batfan007

News Credits:

Dear Sir,

I heartily condone your BBQ methods and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Which sauce do yo recommend? I like to mix BBQ and Tomato together into a monster hybrid sauce, sometimes sweet chili sauce in there too, but I don't talk about it in public for fear of ridicule and rejection by my peers. "Sauce fiend" they'll say.

Signed,

Random Internet Dude

• Like Like x 1
  7. batfan007

News Credits:
    Don't get me wrong, I have so much free time that I also feel I must click onto threads I have no interest in contributing to whatsoever, thus is my life that I must spend it doing things I don't want to do, even in my leisure time. :eek: 

8. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    combiner wars. i've never imagine going as crazy to complete a toyline as i still am....

*waves fist in air* darn you! knowing my weakness for stuff that combines into each other!!!!

i also enjoyed the crossovers of marvel and star wars toys. i'm still sad that the punisher,the ironman/war machine combiner and hulkbuster ones were never released