All right guys I need your help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cheetatron, Jul 9, 2010.

1. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

He will learn patience.

2. ArmadaJetfire

ArmadaJetfire Yamato is go! ;D

Too old.....yes he is too old to begin the training.

3. Boardwise

Boardwise There are no strings on me Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Perhaps in the interim you could look up the definition of "weight"

4. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Drat, outsmarted by a Lorry, I am disgraced

hehe yay I noticed that too after rereading the thread. It was late, and I was anxious about what may come of this and a complete nervous wreck over someone else I think I'm allowed some leeway.

5. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ

News Credits:
    Too much anger, boy has. Learn to control it, he must.

Serious, It means crying and the girl is worried that the feelings that she's expressing towards you or her soulmate aren't being recripocated.

6. Cheetatron

The crying part I get. Now deciphering whether "= u =" means "you" and thus "me" or if it should be seen as just "=u=" and thus an east asian style emoticon(A very realistic possibility) changes the whole flow of the convo but I asked for clarification so I shall wait

7. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch

Dude, with all due respect to Moony and some of the other guys on this board who have given good advice...

...I'll give you the advice of a Mangina. This only works if you have somewhat of a cocky attitude but can pull it off playfully without sounding arrogant to the girl.

Instead of trying to decipher some emoticon gibberish, play along and say, "Pssh what are you talking 'bout, I notice you all the time..."

Some guys lose out on opportunities simply because they aren't sure how to play the game. Girls are intrigued by guys who can play these angles, it shows confidence and boldness, willingness to take risks and if you can keep being ambiguous with your comments...

"The other day when I was looking at you, I started to wonder...nah, nevermind, maybe I'll tell you later..."

This builds mystery. What were you thinking about her? If she doesn't respond in a way that seems like she's interested in knowing, then back off...but you've lost nothing in the process.

Make yourself the subject in her world by flipping things on her. Poke fun at her in ways that are playful but that don't put her down and make her self conscious, then build her back up from another angle. This shows that you're not intimidated by her pressence.

Play the game. It doesn't change as you get older. I'm 28, the only things that've changed are the scenery and the topic of conversation.

8. Cheetatron

Haha sounds just like dave deangelo. In this case it was just an emoticon; she just responded to me with the info of what it meant. Lets say I decide to be bold; how would you play off of this new info? I can no longer play the "I notice you all the time" angle

edit: or maybe I kind of can...

9. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch

unless she flat out told you that the guy she's interested in isn't you, you can still play that angle.

Hell even if she isn't, ask her if she's been noticed by that guy yet, and then throw out the "too bad for him...I love what I see." That usually evokes, "Ohhh really, and what exactly do you see...?" if she's interested, otherwise you get a laugh with a "whatever, you're funny" both of which are great ways to continue the play.

Just don't get too straight forward. Give insinuations until you're sure she's interested. Knowing when to stop insinuating and actually making a move is an aquired skill you've just got to feel for yourself. It varies from person to person and stiuation to situation. But being playful like what I'm suggesting never hurts.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  10. Cheetatron

Basically I tried my hand at that hit them with sour than hit them with the sweet she admitted to the sour part and said thank you to the sweet but added "my friend" which is pretty much a subtle death blow right? I asked if she was going to pursue him rather than wait it out she said she's not likely to pursue. In your assessment should I fold?

11. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch

You should hit on her friends.

And when you hang out with her, make as much body contact as you can (like playful jabs or hip checks when walking, using her shouldr or head as an arm rest, quick shoulder massage while in a line or something, etc.) this conditions her to accept being touchy feely over time.

But...if she touches you in any way, play the whole, "look I know you want me...but I don't wanna ruin this friendship we got going on here" in the most sarcastic tone you can pull off.

but all in all, pursue other girls in the process. Women are less attracted to men who they know they can have whenever they want.

12. Cheetatron

Thanks for all the advice Molini, Moony et all.

13. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We Exist, and We DON'T Want to Date You

News Credits:
    Yeah, you're definitely in 'friend' territory...but Molini did give some good advice you can still use. I don't think the 'sour and sweet' approach was quite what he meant, tho, and I would add that if she starts to look uncomfortable with the verbal playing around you might be doing it wrong and should drop it. Also never let her suspect you're insincere.

--Moony