ALL NEW Marvel Crossover TFs!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Shin Densetsu, May 9, 2009.

1. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

Well, besides the fact that most people would say exactly the same thing about ANY Transformers (but we're all older than 10 here, aren't we?)... ;) 

Yeah, for me, it's all about the kitbash fodder. I could care less about having a Wolver-bot or Spidey-car.

zmog

2. Autobotknight08

Autobotknight08 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    The top rear ends of the spider cars look different. The black ones end looks bulkier. I cant wait to see the bot modes on these. And yes I agree If they were going to make another spiderman put him in different colors. Iron spidey or something.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    As far as I can tell, mold wise, they are exactly the same. The black repainted version is slightly misstransformed in certain places. The top rear end and the middle of the front end are most noticeable.

4. Martonimos

Martonimos Active Member

I wish I had your foresight. I got the cycle. I also got the Iron Man jet, thinking I'd get the two pack and didn't want to have two SMs without two IMs. It's not a bad toy, but I'm not too into the character. And now if I get the car... BLAGH.

Anyway. Looks cool, but I'll reserve judgment until I see more of the robot mode.

5. An Army of Bees

An Army of Bees WTF@TFW Podcast Editor Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    On second though, fuck the Skinjeep. Where's my Deadpool?

6. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Deadpool's alternate mode would probably be completely non-sensical, like a duck or something.

7. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i want a deadpool one damnit

seriously, we have had enough spiderman/black spiderman figures (third spiderman) and we are also getting our third wolverine mold.....seriously.....make some new heroes or villans....dr. doom would be an excellent canidate for this line

8. An Army of Bees

An Army of Bees WTF@TFW Podcast Editor Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    He'd turn into something awesomely insane.
    [​IMG]

9. Alexander Quinn

Alexander Quinn Well-Known Member

Come on Hasbro...new stuff!!! Enough with the repaints and the pimpage on Spidey. We haven't even had the second mold hit retail yet and you've already got a third? And a repaint of the third!?! Stop slapping Spider-Man on these crossover figures! Red and blue and giant spiders look kinda stupid on cars and helicopters and bikes. Start focusing on characters who's colors and costumes can actually blend in to the alt mode. New. Characters. Get on that.

10. SMOG

Absolute truth.

Out of all the Crossovers, the Spidey-vehicles are cursed with the most fail, simply due to the fact that the garish Spidey motif looks ass on just about anything. Even the A-10 Thor-hog had more potential to be saved with a simple repaint.

zmog

11. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Content Contributor Veteran

News Credits:
    To be honest guys, I'm surprised we haven't seen some villains, like Crimson Dynamo as a MIG-29/53 Fulcrum or SU-30MKI Flanker, or MIG-31 Foxhound, as well as Magneto and Dr. Doom yet. Those guys lend themselves to having robotic suits/mecha well. Iron Man needs someone to fight. Crimson Dynamo could have bigger armor for himself that functions as a variable mecha. Dr. Doom could have a transforming mecha and that wouldn't surprise anyone. Now if he could take on a Fantastic 4 set of mecha that turned into a gestalt, that would make more sense than Chewie and Han turning into the Millenium Falcon.

Magneto could be a plane or something that flies, makes more sense than a bulldozer or tricycle, or something. I hope we see more NEW villains as NEW molds soon.

12. Z.U.D.O.N

Z.U.D.O.N Camshaft's Master

I agree on that. I never read any Marvel/DC Comics when I was young (sad childhood..), so I don't know how big these villains were. But true, more villains would be cool. Venom was a total failure to me. If Hasbro had at least improved the leg designs and not made it look so chunky, I could've bought him.. :( 

As for villains, judging from the Marvel movies I've watched so far, I would love to see Magneto and Dr Doom transformers. Hopefully this will turn out well..

I totally agree. But so far I think Spider-Man's mold is one the best, including Hulk's. Perhaps the reason why many hate Spidey's bike mode is because he is Spider-Man and should be something cooler like a Spider-Man. But I like the motorcycle design. No, I'm talking about BLACK Spider-Man (Image below.), not the blue-red version. That's a loser. Anyhow, his robot mode is still acceptable to me..

[​IMG]

Thus far, Iron Man's alt mode was okay in my opinion, but his robot mode had problems, especially with the legs. And I would greatly prefer his movie version instead of his classic cartoon look. (But yeah, I never read the comics the movie has more impact on me.)

As for Captain America, the colour scheme is pretty plain. Didn't like it at all :( 

And the Iron-Man and Spidey combo pack? NO way.. :S

In fact, I'm looking more forward to seeing a Ghost Rider TF. I just hope it'll turn out well..

13. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dr Doom would Be AWESOME

14. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Since I went ahead and got the regular bike version, I might get the black Spidey car to balance it out. Of course, that's assuming it is a redeco of the red & blue one and not a new mold.

15. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Man they are Milking Spidy. Is Spiderman like the Vader of the Marvel world?

16. Ricktimus Prime

Ricktimus Prime Autobot Shake N' Baker

That truck is beautifully badass. I'd hit it.

17. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    Wow! X-Force Wolverine is bough on sight!

I think I'll do the same, but the opposite. :D 

I got the black bike Spider-man, so I may get the red/blue Spider-car.

:lol 

They've been milking Spider-man since the dawn of time (okay, the 1960s). And they is Hasbro, Toybiz and every other toy company that has had the Marvel license in the past.

-airfox

18. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    SOLD.

19. RageTreb

RageTreb Well-Known Member

So far we only have Venom and Carnage for the villains side in this line, and if you don't count repaints, it's really only ONE villain that Hasbro has put any effort into making.

Where's my Dr. Doom? Or Doc Ock? Or Magneto?

EDIT: Heck, why don't they just repaint Hulk into Red Hulk?

20. SMOG

WIN!! :D 

zmog