All Megatrons Vs All Optimus Primes

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Unicron Jr, Nov 1, 2009.

?

Who would win?

1. All Megatrons

11 vote(s)
    29.7%
  2. All Optimus Primes

26 vote(s)
    70.3%
  1. Unicron Jr

Unicron Jr Son of Unicron

Like the tile says who would win in a match all Megatrons against all Optimus Primes. My money is on the Primes as they would win do to working as team. Megatron is powerful and probly in stronger than Prime but they wouldnt be able to work togheter each wanting to lead, so that is my take on who would win.

2. Deadpool.

Deadpool. I want my bird.

News Credits:
    I would say the Primes win.

Why?

Coz justice always prevails over the forces of evil, and the Primes' burning justice will overcome the Megatrons!

Anyway, the Megatrons will probably bicker with each other, while the Optimus (Optimii?) will probably get along fine (except that they might not approve of Bayverse Optimus' faceripping).

3. Unicron Jr

Burning Justice allways wins over evil.

4. Cmdr Prime

Cmdr Prime co-Commander of Autobots TFW2005 Supporter

I would say that its better working as a team than as an individule so I say that Optimus would come out a winner :thumbs2: 

5. Unicron the Pla

Unicron the Pla Cybertronian Accountant

You are wrong my brother, Megatron will allways win. I nthe end their command hatered for Prime would ban them together into a common fighting force.

6. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Has the Decepticons ever won?

Exactly.

Primes win.

7. Deadpool.

News Credits:
    Well, G1 Megatron did manage to defeat Optimus, but only because he cheated by absorbing the powers of the other Decepticons...

8. Unicron the Pla

In retro spect Prime would probly end up wining but a man can dream cant he. Sometimes you just want the bad guys to win for once.

9. Deadpool.

News Credits:
    For once?

Look at ROTF Megatron. He defeated/killed Optimus for once, and then what happened? Prime got resurrected and trashed him.

10. Unicron Jr

You sure are right man.

11. Unicron the Pla

Come to think of it I hadn't thought about that. You know the only prime that wouldn't work with the rest is provably Shatter Glass Optimus Prime, he is evil, I say even eviler than regular Megatron. But yeah come to think of it I see your point of Megatron´s ambition getting in the way.

12. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    prime. why? cuz thats just prime

13. Rhapsody_Prime

Rhapsody_Prime ...such Heroic Nonsence.

We must repeat.

Prime will always win, history has proven this. Megatron, however, is way cooler.

End of Line

14. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Question: how big are the other Optimuses and Megatrons? We all know the film versions are respectively 28 and 35 feet tall.

15. ElekTriC

ElekTriC Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    megatron kicked optimus butt in the first movie... killed him in the second movie.. but then optimus came back with jetfire.. so.. he didnt do it alone?

i think megatron has some bad luck when it comes to killing primes...

so i think the megatron team would win.. without optimus have some help of the army.. or other autobots.. he is weak..

but optimus can take on 3 decepticons at once.. hmm..

16. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard Sons of Unicron PTT

News Credits:
    Although I want to believe in the G1 Primes ability to do most of the work in this fight himself, I think the Megatrons would win.
    Why?
    Because Prime wouldn't the plucky fortitude of the Autobots to inspire him and the humans to provide last minute assists, and the Megas wouldn't have to work around the general incompetence of the Decepticon armies. No Starscream plotting against him generally means Megatron would win.

This could be why I like Beast Machines so much, that's the closest we've had to a 'Con victory. "The Beast Wars are over Primal, you lost."

17. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    In the Transformers world, we all know Prime would win. Why? Because he is the lead character and the force of good and right. These characters always win, just like Goku in Dragonball Z. Even if/when they lose they find a way to be reborn etc etc and prevail.

When someone asks these questions, however, I never use that logic. In a realistic setting, the Megatrons win. WHy? Because Megs is generally more ruthless and lacks honor and principals that prevent him from getting the job done. Save ROTF Prime, Primes generally have a problem executing downed foes or shooting people in the back. Not to mention that Megatrons generally have some terrible power, like a black hole tapping cannon. The Megatrons win.

18. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Primes win. Why? While the Primes would organize themselves, the Megatrons would fight eachother, like in "None extends his empire over mine!" matter, giving the Primes the opportunity of a full scale assault. Primes win.

19. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

I second this. I don't know what powers Alterenity Megatron has, but there's technicaly only one of him in that fiction while there's two Alterenity Primes (I'm pretty sure the fiction supports the idea the Black Alterenity Prime co-exists with normal Alterenity Prime), and since a single Alterenity Prime posseses god like powers such as the ability to shoot through time, all the Megatrons are screwed. Well, except SG Megatron, since he's smart enough to switch over to the Prime side, realizing those Autobots are good guys, too.

20. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

This also, you're totally right on the Alternity matters.