all Masterpieces, Botcon, exclusives, and more MISB...it all must go!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by DeathStorm, Dec 6, 2007.

1. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    EDIT: I removed all the items I've sold so nobody is confused. Sorry that the title is now misleading. Yeah, I could have just done a new post but all my info is in this one so why not just edit it.

Up for sale is a good chunk of stuff that is either duplicate for me or I decided I just don't want to collect any longer. I'm trying to narrow down my collection to just G1.

First off I'd like to state that I don't live on this board. At a minimum I will be on once a day but please don't hound me for a response within a few hours. I promise I will get back to you.

Second, everything is 100% complete and MISB or MOSC. The only exceptions being MP-5 since he had to be opened for that stupid orange cap and the Botcon set cuz it was just never sealed.

Third, I won't consider breaking up any sets unless noted so please don't ask.

Finally, I am not looking for trades and prices are set as listed. I prefer payment by paypal but money orders and cash through the mail are fine as well. Payment must be made in a timely fashion, within a few days at most.

Everything is first come, first served. I will respond to you, even if an item is sold. Good luck.

THS-02B ehobby exclusive black Hybrid Convoy, MISB - $70

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa104/bfarneth/IMG_0746.jpg
    http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa104/bfarneth/IMG_0747.jpg

SDCC exclusive Titanium Menasor - $20

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa104/bfarneth/IMG_0739.jpg

MP-5 Megatron and accessory kit - $180

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa104/bfarneth/IMG_0752.jpg
    http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa104/bfarneth/IMG_0754.jpg

Combined shipping can be done and will be based on your zip code. Shipping only in the US. I have zero shipping supplies (I pack them all up at a packing/shipping store) so please understand if shipping is a few bucks more than normal. I pack securely so boxes, bubble wrap, and popcorn all cost money. It won't be anything outrageous but I don't want to be accused of trying to milk more money from shipping costs.

When you PM please give me your zip so I can quote you a shipping price. I can sent USPS, Fed Ex, or UPS. Insurance and confirmed shipping cost extra. Good luck and thanks.

EDIT: WHEN YOU SEND PAYMENT, PLEASE INCLUDE A MESSAGE AS TO WHAT YOU ORDERED. I'M DOING MY BEST TO KEEP TRACK BUT JUST IN CASE, THANKS.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  2. XJunky

XJunky Howdy Ho Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Nice deals on the MPs. If I had the scratch I would snatch up the Magnus.

~X

3. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

Magnus has gone up that much in price?

Luckily I got him for $125.

4. ranoobu

ranoobu I like fried chicken

News Credits:
    I really wish they came out with a coke convoy..

5. nic28

nic28 warrior

pmed you for pepsi prime

6. neek_buster

neek_buster The One Man Army

News Credits:
    Pm'ed for MP-04

7. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Pm sent.

8. Mega-con

Mega-con Autocon

Ebay:
    PM'd you for MP-03...

9. DeathStorm

News Credits:
    PM'd everyone back with shipping quotes. Acceptance of those quotes will put an item on hold for you.

So far the MP-4, 02B, KO Prime and KO Bumblebee (1 of each) are held. I don't consider anything final until payment is received so reserve your place in line in case a deal falls through.

10. hashmodium

hashmodium Active Member

Sale Items

pm'd

11. DeathStorm

News Credits:
    I've had a ton of responses, thanks to all of you. I'm keeping a spreadsheet with every interested party, shipping quotes, etc. so I can assure you everyone is being put on a list for the item they want.

Since a few people asked my methodology, the way it's working is that I'll quote shipping based off of the USPS, Fed Ex, or UPS site and I'll PM that to you. If you don't want the deal I'll move on to the next person who was interested. If you accept the shipping, an item gets put on hold for you until payment arrives.

If there's two or three offers ahead of yours I'm not bothering with quoting shipping right now (unless you really want it) cuz, odds are, one of the buyers ahead of you will take it. If it comes down to one person ahead of you I'll send you shipping costs and you will have your chance then.

Got it? Good. I'm off to work, won't be back on until tomorrow. Thanks again everyone.

12. sideswipe21

sideswipe21 With Flare Launcher!

Ebay:
    PM'ed

13. Crobot91

Crobot91 Daddy has lots of TFs...

News Credits:
    Damn, no shipping out of the States - not even Canada...

14. Dankir

Dankir Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    What Crobot said. I would like that other swoop K/o you have. If you do plan on shipping to Canada let me know. You're letting things go for real cheap, you can get least another 150 - 200 bucks from MP-04 on eBay alone.

15. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Damn, that's a good deal on the MP Megs. and accessory set. Too bad I already got both....good luck, man! Oh, and, btw, I'm not so sure that RID Landfill was exclusive to TRU. I got mine at WM. Was that a fluke? Hmmmm...

16. CURAMEN

CURAMEN LOS ANGELES COLLECTIVE

News Credits:
    PM'ed for MP2...

17. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

PM'ed

18. DeathStorm

News Credits:
    Sorry everyone, I know I promised a response to each and every person but I woke up to 28 PMs and most were for the same thing so I'll save the trouble now and just put this out there. The KO Primes, Swoops, the Ultra Magnus vs. Skywarp, and the MP Ultra Magnus all have large lines of people. So for now please don't send PMs for them, odds are you won't get them.

Keep in mind that for an item to be held for someone they have to accept the shipping costs and state they will complete the transaction. Just because something isn't on hold doesn't mean that it doesn't have a line of people waiting for it. I'm just waiting to hear back from them.

For those who were first in line that I sent PMs on shipping costs (and there are a lot of you) please let me know if they are acceptable or not. I would like to know by the end of today. After that, I'm going to move down to the next person in line. Thanks.

Additionally, for those of you who are buying, please please please please add some sort of message to your paypal payment so I know what you bought. Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2007
  19. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    heh sorry i PMed ya before reading everything. guess i'm in line for the swoop :) 

Stu in PHILLY :) 

20. DeathStorm

News Credits:
    MP Magnus, sold.