All American Wrestling fans watch this PPV!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Recall, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Tonight on DishPPV will be ROH's (Ring of Honor) first ever PPV and only for $10, it will be on TVN on July 8th and In Demand on July 20th. Watch some of the best wrestling out there and with an open mind be prepared to add ROH to your wrestling watching schedule. Give it a chance and be prepared to enjoy yourself.

Link to more info: http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/Article.aspx?id=1459

Please just give it a try, it already is stated at having one of the best tag matches of the year. I personally can't wait to see it in the future, anyone going to be watching it?

2. DX7879

DX7879 Captain of Strawhats

I agree! ROH is the best wrestling promotion in the US from what I've seen. Too bad I can't order the PPV since I have Direct TV. I was at the 2nd and will also be at the 3rd PPV taping

3. Sector Seven

Sector Seven ∞ GΣΣK™

I cannot take a promotion who had a title change as the result of an airplane spin seriously. I just can't. As silly as the WWE is, I have to be able to watch more than spotfests.

4. Xplosion

Xplosion Banned

i woulkd but wrestlemania and judgemnet day(total crap and i missed most of it) set me back so i cant orderany more for a while but i love Ring Of Honor

5. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    That never happened, there never has been any title change to the move and the Airplane Spin was 2005 and hardly used at all.

6. Sector Seven

Sector Seven ∞ GΣΣK™

No, you're right - a title change did not happen. It was used in numerous title defenses.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzt. Wrong. Bryan Danielson spun Homicide around 100 times (you really consider this "hardly used"?) to become #1 contender and get the title shot with Aries (which he lost). When he was the champion; however, he's also used it as a winning finisher.

Again, any promotion that thinks the fans are that daft as to fall for a "deadly airplane spin" doesn't give a rat's arse about them.

7. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    All wrong yes he beat Homicide with it in a Cage (Final Showdown) but all of his title finishes were Cattle Mutilation, MMA Eblows, Cross Face Chicken Wing or Small Package.

It was 2 years ago that he beat 'Cide, ROH is a lot more than one move, its silly if you dislike a promotion over one move that hasn't been used in 2 years.

Doesn't give a rats ass about its fans... ok? It goes to Japan for the Fans, the UK for the Fans, it is responsible for some of the best wrestling matches of any year for the Fans, it presents dream match ups for the fans. Its all based around the fans. always has been and always will be. Fans wanted it on PPV and they put it on.

If you don't like the promotion then thats your choice.

8. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Annnggggrrrryyyy!