All About Fugitive Waspinator Thread?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by psj333, Jul 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psj333

psj333 Banned

Based on the announcement at the 2009 BotCon, a green Bumblebee repaint called Fugitive Waspinator will be made for sure. I wonder what he will look like once a picture of him will be shown at the 2009 SDCC.

2. Thelbert

Thelbert Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Don't quote me on this, but I think I remember something about it just being a repaint of Bumblebee. No new head sculpt, which if that turns out to be true, will be kinda of a bummer.

3. Malikon

Malikon Well-Known Member

I thought I read that too, just a green repaint of Bee.

4. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's exactly what it is. Its supposed to represent Wasp when he switched places with BB.

And this should be in toy discussion.

5. psj333

psj333 Banned

Wasp Already a Madman Before Becoming Waspinator?

After Wasp was wrongly imprisoned for being a Decepticon spy, was he already a madman before becoming Waspinator?

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    He went crazy while in prison, so yes, he was a "madman" before becoming Waspinator. It's kinda obvious from watching the show.

Oh, and is this like the third or fourth thread you've made about this one figure? I lost count. SDCC is just under a week from now, so it shouldn't be too long till we see pictures of it.

7. psj333

psj333 Banned

Great, Ravenxl7. Will the word "madman" still be mentioned in the Fugitive Waspinator bio once the figure is being released?

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I honestly have no idea. We most likely won't see the bio till we see in-package pics of him, which could be a good long time from now, depending on when the rest of the Animated figures get released. I guess the term "madman" could be used, but it's impossible to say. There's no real evidence, as far as I can tell, that shows they would or would not use the term in his bio. With the name "Fugitive Waspinator", it's most likely that he's supposed to be Wasp after he escaped from prison, and most likely after he landed on Earth, as it's supposed to be him after taking Bumblebee's helmet so he could disguise himself as Bumblebee, though before changing his color scheme.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.