Repro/Sticker: All 6 Boxes For Diaclone TrainRobo (aka Raiden) Finally Completed.

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by PrimulArchangel, Nov 3, 2008.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey all :) 

First off I want to say thanks to Shakira for the help with the scans :rock  you rock lol.
    I finally finished up my Boxes for Train Robo aka. Raiden.. These almost didnt happen because of a computer virus that wiped out my laptops hard drive.. Lucky for me my email didnt do that automatic delete that it sometimes does lol..
    So i downloaded all my images again and completed the final 3 boxes. I still have to make some inserts for them, that part i will have to start over from scratch.. Im also going to be making the instruction sheets and insert booklets.
    Im happy with them, i think they will look pretty damn cool on my shelf once i get the inserts made up.. Have a look at the final result and tell me what ya think :) 
    Enjoy :) 

-Curt

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    you have a Raiden? If ya do, you suck. :p 

3. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a KO version of him lol.. But its a very high Quality KO. I got him years ago in like 98 or so, i guess before the mold was super over used and the details got lost and cheap rubery plastics were used.. Its one of my all time favorite combiners. I normally wouldnt do this for a KO but this guy is worth it i think .

4. Shakira

Shakira Well-Known Member

Such a bitchin job figured I would tell you again. I was not home much yesterday i will try to get you the rest of the 411 you need. Chao :O)

5. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Wow those look awesome, nice work. HeyI noticed you made those all separate sides and attached them together. You could make those one piece no sweat. I'll be posting my tutorial soon and it'll give the easy way to make em one piece.

6. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The sides are not all seperate..The box is all one piece except for the flaps. Im printing on 8x11 paper so the flaps didnt fit.. But everything else is all one piece.. The only time i print them out sperate is when i make larger boxes like Alternator, Masterpiece and Bookstyle.

7. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Updated the orginal post with all new pics of all 6 boxes. I finally have them finished :)  have a look :) 

8. turboedguy

turboedguy minibotologist

News Credits:
    Man those look great, nice job!

9. Shakira

ZOMG! Man those are sweet XD Nice job. I cannot believe how good the graphics came out. You nailed all sides too :O)

10. Shakira

Got lucky with the computer virus huh? if it was me it would have wiped out my computer and eyerything else within 100 feet.
    I have some real gems as far as diaclone boxes goes. Just yesterday I finally got my red Diaclone sunstreaker MIB and... i got a loose beautiful white police car Diaclone sunstreaker box! If you need more help hit me up. Thanks :O)

11. Rijie78

Rijie78 Vinyl junkie.

News Credits:
    Nice job, very neat & crisp! Have you done an insert as well? You're really turning out these repro boxes.

And this also gives me a chance to shamelessly plug the fact i'm selling my original, MIB Diaclone Trainrobo 1.. ;) 

12. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I been trying to make Inserts for these. The Paper ones i normally make for my other boxes just dont look right in these boxes.So i may just see about making some out of foam so the figure will sit nice in the windows..

13. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Anyone know the scale sze of these trains compared to normal train sets ? I want to get some train tracks taht thes will fit on.. I got a post in another thread asking this but now one has replied.. Anyone over here know they answer ?
    Thanks in advance