Aligned Cartoon Timeline.

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Hotshotprime43, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Hotshotprime43

Hotshotprime43 Well-Known Member

I was thinking about Prime, Rescue Bots, and RID15 and the order of when things happen. Since Bumblebee appeared it makes the gap between Prime and RID seem really short with it being 3 years at best. But I do not like the idea of Rescue Bots S1-S3 being in sync with Prime S1-S3. Mostly because how Optimus goes from flat cab to long nose truck in between. Also him being a T-Rex annoys me so much that for him to have a T-Rex mode during Prime is another annoyance. I know I am thinking about this too much but whatever that what this is for. Anyways would it be logical for this as a timeline for the Aligned continuity cartoons.

1. Rescue Bots Season 1
    2. Rescue Bots Season 2
    3. Rescue Bots Season 3
    4. Prime Season 1
    5. Prime Season 2
    3. Prime Season 3
    4. RID (2015) Season 1/Rescue bots Season 4
    5. RID (2015 Season 2

2. PeterMagnus

PeterMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    In my opinion, Rescue Bots Seasons 1-3 take place during Prime 1 and 2, then season 3, then RID Season 1/Rescue Bots 4, RID Season 2

3. Jalaguy

Jalaguy Crusadercon

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    You might not like it, but Rescue Bots S1-3 being simultaneous with Prime was the intent of the RB production team. The RB S2 episode where Prime and 'Bee turn up on a relic hunt places it pretty firmly during Prime S2.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    It's weird that apparently only 3 years have happened between Prime and RID.

So much happened off screen. :lol 

5. Applejacktimus

Applejacktimus Likes Alpha Bravo

Anyone here an editor at TFWiki? Because I'd get a good kick out of finding the Aligned Continuity in the page for 'Things that don't exist.'

6. Chopperface

Chopperface All the Stars Are Closer

News Credits:
    I remember back in the day that there was one episode of RB in season 1 when the weather was really crazy, and some people theorized it might have been caused by Unicron in the TFP season one finale. Would've been cool. Eh.

As long of a gap as there was between Seasons 1 and 2, not to mention Prime having ended during the hiatus, always felt like there was a big time skip even though there wasn't. I always get annoyed when there isn't a time skip between seasons with huge gaps. Grinds my gears a bit.

But anyway, regarding Optimus and Bumblebee's differing designs, just chalk it up to art style. It's why back in TFP on Cybertron there was a statue of Megs in his TFP body as opposed to his WFC/FOC body... Back at the time, anyway. Now the writers of RID and RB are just following the continuity set by TFP from here on out.

So while it's certainly odd that RB season 2 features a relic hunt when that occurred almost 3 years prior, it is what it is. The first three seasons take place simultaneously with TFP, season 4 takes place simultaneously with RID. It lets them skip over things like Optimus' death. Though, again, it's still odd that the current season of RB doesn't take place simultaneously with RID S2. But, production times, whatever.

That's sweet. :lol 

7. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

Yeah, I chalk the different designs up to artistic license, although I do find it difficult to say that about Optimus' dino mode. Still, despite that dino mode, I do like to think of seasons 1-3 taking place during TFP. I especially like the idea that Morocco was planning on selling tech to MECH during Reign of Morocco. Plus, I think RID15 taking place straight after TFP is an odd idea. I mean, that would imply that Cybertron was completely rebuilt in one year. I know TF are advanced, but I'm not certain even they could do that.

8. Hotshotprime43

Hotshotprime43 Well-Known Member

I think I could get pass the different designs if it were not for the dinomode. That just the main thing that is making me twitch.

9. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They *explain* the dino mode, though. Prime can only control it by using an energon patch, so he doesn't use it outside of those limited instances. It's a quick-and-dirty justification, but it's one the show goes out of its way to provide.