alien transformer?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Bucket Head, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Bucket Head

Bucket Head -*-

here's a thought. Throughout the three bayformer movies and the TFPrime (that I have been forced to watch due to my kid) the bots seem to be portrayed as actual living creatures with "organs" and "blood" and the like. That being said, do you suppose an Alien (H R Giger variety) could gestate inside a TF? could a facehugger put an egg inside a bot and could it gestate and emerge? what would it look like?

discuss amongst yourselves.

bucket

2. Matrixbeast

Matrixbeast Here comes a thought

Ebay:
    A Transformer Xenomorph?
    I think the eggs would be crushed by the internal gears and junk (If the TF doesn't accidentally swallow the facehugger itself).

3. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Their organs and blood are just essential robotic equivalents of such complexity that they transcend conventional mechanics. I don't think a xenomorph could gestate in something inorganic - but I don't know a lot about the ins and out of the Alien franchise, so I don't know if there's any precedent for that. I think they could almost certainly take hold in a techno-organic Transformer, though, like the Beast Machines Maximals or Animated Blackarachnia, and that holds some potential for positively obscene results that I'd now kinda quite like to envision...

4. RatTrap1985

RatTrap1985 Under your rolls of fat

I like the idea, but please don't give FOX any ideas. I'd love to see a comic crossover, though.

5. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Transformers are robotic aliens. That is why many parts of the transformers cannot be built but have to be replaced by another transformers part (The t-cog for example)

6. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Unless it's in someplace really obscure, there isn't. Furthermore it's been stated that the Xenomorph doesn't just need organic, but viable living organic. Even a human corpse can't yield a Xenomorph (Which has sparked a debate on Aliens vs Zombies on various forums around the internet).

Xenomorphs are virtually always shown destroying artificial people; even in video games where you can infect humans you can't infect the androids.

Personally I'd lean towards the Animated technorganics as being unfit for Xenomorph usage, but BM might be compatable. I base that on having seen the BM characters eat, sleep, etc. in a very organic lifestyle, where the Animated counterparts can survive in space and other hostile environs and that their melding of the biological and technological is more like the androids from the Alien universe and thus unfit hosts.

I'd say BM is the only continuity in which the Xenomorph had a chance at infecting a TF. Every other continuity would be a no.

7. strangeguy32000

strangeguy32000 Well-Known Member

The facehugger MIGHT be able to put a young alien inside a Cybertronian, but the real question would be would the Chestburster kill itself trying to leave its metal prison?

8. Matrixbeast

Matrixbeast Here comes a thought

Ebay:
    It probably wouldn't be able to develop at all.

9. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
  10. Bucket Head

Bucket Head -*-

good thoughts all. a neat thought, if it would work. I agree--I would like to see a comic crossover!

a good question. the same could be asked if an alien chestburster were inside superman on earth. would it die trying to get out, or become one seriously badass Alien?

bucket

11. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I don't imagine they're...squishy enough to be impregnated by a xenomorph.