Alien Form Ratchet?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Auto Morph, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I remember a few months back hearing about a new ROTF Ratchet figure called 'Alien Form Ratchet'. It was even listed on Play.com website but has since vanished. Since then, nothing.

Anyone shed some light on this?

2. Ratchet2007

Ratchet2007 Neither Here Nor There

News Credits:
    It was a mistaken listing, a mash up of The Fallen and Ratchet. That's all

3. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I saw a listing for The Fallen that described him as 'Alien Form' - so I'm guessing that was the reason - there was a further description about new weapons - that seemed to suggest the deluxe that just came out.

But as I mentioned in the thread about the black Ratchet toy - I wish they'd remold the Voyager to give him a variety of weapons.... if they'd remolded that ratchet as they did with Recon/Jungle Ironhide then it might have been a more interesting NEST release than a straigh repaint - especially as it stands that ratchet toy lacks all of ratchets signature weapons and contains a axe i've never really noticed him use in Live Action Form. (a buzzsaw and blaster much more obvious weapons for him).

But then he's not the only character toy who could do with a weapon remold - That is also true of Deluxe Mudflap - who would benifit from his grapple line. (like the Fab & Human Alliance toy has).

4. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

I see.

Well the new black repaint looks a bit like vomit, so as you guys say, looks like they dropped the ball on this one.

Should've at least been a retool or something.