Alien attack apx 1 (HA Leadfoot upgrade)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by harrismonkey, Feb 21, 2016.

1. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So it appears the Human Alliance Leadfoot car weapon upgrade is FINALLY out.

I couldn't find a thread on it. It's been generally ignored, but I've been really excited about it. I just ordered. (from a different seller that looked to ship faster but is just about sold out)

Eness Upgrade Kit for TF Human Alliance Leadfoot in Stock | eBay

I have this vague memory that we may not be allowed to link to ebay auctions. Not sure what else to link to though- it certainly seems worth mentioning. Feel free to delete or modify as needed.

EDIT: Here's a facebook gallery of unfinished versions. Maybe this is more appropriate than the ebay link. The picture below is from ebay of the presumably final product.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.825973807488357.1073742419.407873945965014&type=1

Attached Files:

2. NamelessOne

NamelessOne SG Autobot

I got this recently too, just need to dig out my HA Leadfoot (doing a shelf reshuffle at the moment) and mess around with it to see if I could recommend it on here...

Was surprised that I hadn't seen it elsewhere... There was a thread, but it seems to have died off.

3. harrismonkey

News Credits:
    I agree, I'd been watching the boards for info on this and remember it getting a slide in the 3rd party panel somewhere, but I never saw a thread for it.

I just stumbled on this in total blind luck from an ebay pop up ad.

4. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    I had HA Leadfoot for about a week before I sold that turd off.
    And now, a movie and years later there's an upgrade kit.

Oh-kay...

5. harrismonkey

News Credits:
    The official transformation was atrocious.

But with one minor mod (and some people did't even do the mod and just forced it) he looked MUCH better IMHO.

I painted mine up as well, but the basic body shape is easy to do. I quite like him.

[​IMG]

Here's a link to the full gallery.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/831996-targetbot-leadfoot.html?highlight=harrismonkey+leadfoot

6. Daimao

Daimao Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Finally ordered one this bad boy. It looks like there's a sticker sheet by Eness that might take this upgrade set into account but I'm having trouble finding more details.

7. harrismonkey

News Credits:
    Let me know if you find them and they're worth while.

I went with the Japanese release reprolabels and am happy with the results. But he should have number 23's on his sides and nothing in the set comes close to working for that so I stuck other stuff their so it wouldn't look empty. I might fix that if it was an option.

8. Daimao

Daimao Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think these are the new ones:
    Eness detail decals for DA 30 Human Alliance Leadfoot,New version!-in Action & Toy Figures from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

there are two "42" stickers with stripes behind the numbers. I'm thinking they go on the new sides provided by the add on kit. I could have sworn I saw pics of one labeled up but it was a while ago and just a random post on Facebook.

edit: I just realized it actually says "new version" in that link. but how new is new? newer than APX-01?

9. shovelchop81

shovelchop81 not so mini-con

Ebay:
    Cheers for the link! Does the Alien Attacks kit work in bot mode too?