Alice Theory

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Ultrawave, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Ultrawave

Ultrawave Hey look, I have a title

News Credits:
    I got it.

People have asked before how Alice got enrolled in the same college as Sam conveniently and such, things like that. I came up with a pretty believable answer.

Dylan.

He's been working with Soundwave and Laserbeak his whole life, and he's been after Sam for a while, who's to say they didn't bring down the pretender and he helped her try and get close to Sam so they could use him to spy on the Autobots?

She could have posed as his daughter in human mode and in paperwork so she could get in to the college and Dylan could have paid for it.

What do you guys think?

2. ironjazz

ironjazz Tie Fighter pilot

News Credits:
    of since laserbeak can turn in to anything alice could have been rumble

3. TFwheeljack223

TFwheeljack223 Autobot Medic/ Member Of Overwatch

News Credits:
    a very good observation ol'chap and i guarantee we would have had all four of our original cassette's reformatted into the movie fiction. that is to say if she was rumble

4. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    Nice, I like it!

5. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I didn't quite get why everyone was stuck on the supposed "coincidence" of Alice being at Sam's school. The film clearly implies the Decepticons are ALREADY watching Sam before he even leaves, since Wheelie is monitoring his house (and the comics have Barricade attempt to kidnap him shortly before this to ransom him for the AllSpark shard). I always took it that Alice had been installed at the school - which they'd learned about from Wheelie's spying - ahead of time, and it wouldn't have been any trouble for Soundwave to digitally falsify some documents to arrange for that.

6. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

Facebook:
    make sense

7. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    I like it!:) 

8. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

whose to say the real alice wasnt already in the school and one day she got attacked and killed by the imposter con and resumed her place? Or like many others have said, she stole the identity of another girl and used it to get in the college.

9. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    THIS, to me, is the most logical conclusion. Not that different than Blackout taking down the chopper with 4500x on its tail, and assuming its form for infiltration.

10. IceMagnus

IceMagnus I like it loud!

News Credits:
    That, surprisingly makes alot of scents. Good plot catch.

11. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The adaptations have her scanning the form of an animatronic Alice from an Alice in Wonderland ride at an amusement park. Stealing another girls identity could be a possible theory as to how she got into the college, I'll give you that.

12. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Who says she's actually registered? Nonstudents hang around my campus all the time.

13. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

I think many of us have established that the adaptions are theyre in their own seprate branch of the franchis, the adaptions have more contradictions than the unicron trilogy.

14. Wrecker217

Wrecker217 Heart Like a Hand Grenade

News Credits:
    i hang out at my local community college even though im still in high school.

15. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

But she is seen in sams astronomy class.

16. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

This totally works.

True, but there's still the issue of where tuition and and contact information come from. It would probably be easy for Soundwave to hack the college payroll and falsify a payment in Alice's name, but there still needs to be a number the college can call to contact a parent if need be, or even need to talk to the parent in person.

Dylan is a rich individual from a very influential family (if his family had enough leverage to stop the space program from exploring the moon), and it would be easier just to have him pose as the parent and do all the talking (and bribing, if need be) instead of Soundwave trying to impersonate a human voice. It's one thing to have access to all the information in the world, but what Soundwave lacks is a way to formulate that information into sentences that would seem naturally spoken by a human (with things such as slang, for instance). Dylan, being human, already has all that.

While this is also possible, that leads into the problem of Alice effectively impersonating a Terminator because then you have to deal with the parents potentially being tipped off that their daughter isn't their daughter anymore if Alice did something wrong. The parents would also need to be eliminated, and then if that happened people would start investigating a dead/missing couple and start coming to Alice for questioning, and things just get more and more complicated from there.

It's much easier to simply put in a new student with her "father" already being a Decepticon resource that's perfect for the job, rather than having to go into serial killer mode and kill anybody who would question Alice's identity.

Possible, but with a chick THAT hot, somebody's bound to ask where she lives, and she'd possibly reveal her identity if she said a nearby address since she can't possibly actually live there. Plus, we know it's around the time a new semester is starting and with students moving in, all the Decepticons/Dylan need to do is set her up with a private, single-ocupant dorm and that solves the residential issue.

17. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Theres no real alice, The pretender actually scanned a robotic Alice from disneyland parks, she didnt killed anybody, she scanned a animatronic

While The movie doesnt show the scene, It clears she did scanned a robotic alice cause Leo wanted to tell sam something abotu alice when he saw alice attacking Sam (what Leo wanted to tel lsam is the about the Robot that looks simialr to alice, just cause we didnt saw the scene DOESNT MEANS it never happened in the movie, an example is that in the adaptations we see optimus recovring the matrix but we never see him doing that, but dotm shows he indeed found the matrix as the adaptations said, so its possible the scene where leo saw The aniamtornci of Alice in wonderland Did happened within the movies, if the scene never happened in the movies, then theres no reason for leo showing up when he wanted to tell sam something about alice)

18. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

Untill the creators clear up the plotholes between the comics and the movies, the comics mean nothing to me, leaving what i mentioned an open possibility.

19. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    does anyone get a little creeped out, like thinking back in tf2, that dylan was always there wanting to watch sam??? lol now when i watch tf2 it will never be the same! LOL :D 

20. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Most plot holes have already been fixed on the DOTM comics thanks to john barber who wanted to fix up every plot hole the comics and movies had together.