Non-TF: Alfonsis, The Rhinonian from Rhinon

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by dsn1014, Jan 14, 2012.

1. dsn1014

dsn1014 41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74

So a bit outside the box today, I present my first bit of work on a custom that I'm making for my lady.

When we met one of the things we used to shoot back and forth were the adventures we'd have on my time travelling zepplin (naturally), between us Brack and Brownie, now what we have here is Brownie's guardian Al. This began as a couple of quick concepts which you can see below here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Al is a native of Rhinon and is a bad ass I am told, she takes care of the bio, though I am told that he will always have Brownie's back and he loves chocolate fingers, though I never thought chocolate was a good idea for a rhino, but it could be different with a space rhino.

Here's how he looks so far, the Human Alliance figure will be made into Brownie with some paints and a pony tail. The Rhino model I picked up is a model made by a company that escapes me now, but the detail on him is lovely and he is solid. Think of him like a toy from Dino-Riders (Rhino-Riders?), he's almost completely painted up. The next part will be to make him some armour so that Brownie can ride him and he can protect her. Have the donor lined up for the parts, gonna be pteradactyl armour that he wears on his back.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So when you're no longer dumb founded and are recovered from the sight of a purple and green rhino be sure to chime in.

(sorry for the poor pictures, I'm using my phone and my skillz aren't that mighty with any camera)

2. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    Did I just get punked? Where's Ashton Kutcher??? Where are you!!!!!!!

3. dsn1014

No punkage today man. A very daft project I know, but one that's been fun to think about and execute so far.

4. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:

Its so weird I like it. The chocolate fingers line bout made me spew my coffee outta my nose I was laughing so hard

5. dsn1014

hah, excellent[/mrburns]

so I've got a lil update to vent my madness and to add to all your confusion, I began on the armour for the beast, I know he looks nothing like the drawing, but just having fun as I go along with it.

[​IMG]

So a poor Terrorsaur KO is being put to work for this bad boy, at the moment it looks a bit like he's humping dear old Al, but I can assure you that he's wearing him. I plan to paint him up in a bronzy type colour so that he looks like Dinosaur inspired armour. Plus his head will act as the seat for Brownie, just have to shave the back of his beast head so it can open while attached to the body.

[​IMG]

I'm already thinking about other animals models I can abuse in this fashion, going toward a steampunky beast and machine amalgamation, but for it I'll need drivers, if folks have HA humans they can spare, could you pm me as I'd love to have a few more figures for drivers on other ones.

Onward!!