Alabama Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Tim Formas, Jul 11, 2003.

1. FatOldMan

FatOldMan Active Member

Albertville Ollie's still had 3 Trypticons Tuesday afternoon. there were 4 when I walked in....

2. WarInTheFloor

WarInTheFloor Well-Known Member

... 2 came back to Madison at some point and my boys were/ are thrilled that we caught one... the other was still there but up by the main office. The workers said they didn't know where to put them back out.

They did not seem to have been opened, I bet someone bought them to flip or something and saw the glut on ebay right now so took them back.

anyway setting up a base with two in city mode has been a lot of fun this week.
    Mostly though we use one in city and one in monster mode.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

Is the Summit TRU still open?

Springville WM has Gwenpool and Spider-Woman from the lizard wave

Trussville WM has Spider-Man, Gwenpool, Lasher, Prowler

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  4. WarInTheFloor

Anyone know where the wave 2 deluxes are? I would like another Blackwing... anyone have any idea why these are not available to buy from Wal mart Target or anyone really online for retail?
    STILL looking for Hun Gurr as well, those are still embargoed as well for some reason.

5. IonCannonsRule

IonCannonsRule Grapple's Spark

This isn't really local sighting news but it's definitely newsworthy. For those of you who never go the chance to pick up a Computron, Hasbro or Takara, TFSource is selling MakeToys Quantron for 151.25 shipped. One hell of a deal, so pick one up if you love combiners as much as I do!

For comparison, the Tak/Tom Unite Warriors box set is around 200+ while the Hasbro one is about 100. Good luck couch diving for the funding! Lol

6. richacm220

richacm220 Active Member

BBTS finally filled my pre-order Sludge, but not Snarl yet. Does that mean we might start seeing them in stores in Mobile area?

• Like Like x 1
  7. jestermon

Sludge and Snarl were out months ago here

8. richacm220

richacm220 Active Member

By here do you mean Mobile area? If so, they must have sold out quickly and been before I started looking but ive been checking for like the last 3/4 months.

9. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Spotted Slag and nightwing at the Jasper Walmart this morning.

10. slugslinger2004

slugslinger2004 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No new TFs, but I found and bought a single Walmart Exclusive Thanos at the South Parkway/ Hobbs Road Walmart.

11. jestermon

Gadsden Attalla multiple cases

12. IonCannonsRule

IonCannonsRule Grapple's Spark

They popped up briefly in Arab, but only 2 cases worth which were promptly bought out. We still have some Rippersnapper remnants but no other figures, though somehow we got another wave 1 case a few days ago.

13. transmasterc

News Credits:
    Just a heads up. Spotted wave 2 of the Prime masters at the 157 Walmart in Cullman this morning.So they are hitting.

14. jestermon

Wow, I'm surprised.

Has anyone seen wave 3 Mega Construx heroes?

15. WarInTheFloor

C'mon guys... the boys and I would like some new Transformer toys this weekend!

What have we got in terms of POTP Voyagers, Hun Gurr, Inferno, Optimal, Wave 3 Terrahcons, ANY PMs after wave one, hell at this point id take some doubles of TR deluxe guys from Ollies ( ours only had Rod and Slinger for a while now) ...with Joe dead, TF distribution eating shit, TRU dead so the True heroes stuff isn't even a fall black plan... Star Wars is about the only game in town for getting weekend toys...we have most of the Solo stuff ( except the main speeder, still havnt found that) Id get some NEO VTC Hoth troopers... but.

Have you guys noticed ONLY Target is carrying that line? I havnt seen ANY Neo TVC Star Wars guys at ANY Wal marts.

Man I wonder how low TRU is going to go on those Snokes throne room play sets... last few times I checkeed there they had DOZENS of those sitting even at 50 - 70 cent off.... I might bite on one at some point but I'm curios how ,ow they will go.

16. transmasterc

News Credits:
    Stopped into the Olive street Walmart in Cullman and scored Inferno.

Update

Found the Inferno wave at the HIWY 20 Walkart on Madison as well.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  17. WarInTheFloor

GAH Ill have to check that out!

18. Cobra

Cobra Have been lost for awhile

Most of the Walmarts I have been to in Mobile and coastal MS have stopped carrying PotP voyagers and leaders for the movie toys. I have never seen wave 2 deluxes in store. I saw wave 2 voyagers once and bought both of them. I did see one walmart in MS restock wave 1 deluxes last week. I don't know if Hasbro has messed up wave 2 and after, or the stores just want to carry movie toys.

Anyone know a Walmart toy department manager? Maybe we can ask them what is the issue with dropping voyager and leaders.

I have seen the Star Wars vintage figures at a few different Walmarts, but I passed because of the price.

19. EdHaskel

EdHaskel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Still have yet to see Hun Gurr or Elita One in the Bham area. Leeds WM just restocked with Grimlock x4 and SS x4 :mad: 

20. WarInTheFloor

Ollies here finally got down to just Slug Slingers, one of the workers said he had heard one in Mobile had the " Wolf guy wave" so I guess he means wave 5 with Weird Wolf, Misfire, Twin tits and Windblade... anyway he said he expected to get that one next so Imma keep a look out. I found that wave once that's TransMasterC and picked up WW, TT and MF out of it but left Windblade. I wish I would have got her as it was my only chance, I would have liked another WW and Misfire. WW because I just LOVE that toy and MF because 1 I army build the 'Con Target Master and 2 He will be a permanent fangry.