Alabama Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Tim Formas, Jul 11, 2003.

1. FatOldMan

FatOldMan Active Member

I don't plan on going to Maine any time soon.

2. FatOldMan

FatOldMan Active Member

It seems some Georgia Targets are starting to get the Legends wave 2

3. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

Me either, hopefully I at least find the Prime Masters at retail

I would have tried too, I just meant their inability to get product.

4. IonCannonsRule

IonCannonsRule Grapple's Spark

I tried to get a box-damaged Kup from Arab WalMart and he told me they would just send it back for credit. Dumb policy, considering Target is known to give damage-discounts, and where I worked in Washington State, Fred-Meyer (WalMart+Kroger=Fred-Meyer), was great for that kinda thing. On the plus, at the time they had a box-damaged Sluglslinger that I bought, turns out it actually WAS damaged, so I returned the broken figure, and kept the extra head and the guns. My Slugslinger is packin' dualies!

On a side note, as I'm sure we all know, WalMart employees (at least most that I've dealt with) don't know their arse from their elbow. Went to Arab Wally's today, they reset their TFs! Yay! What do they have hanging on all the Power of the Primes pegs? Clearanced Movie-5 garbage. Boo!! I'm sure they have a case of PotP Wave-2 just chillin' in the back waiting for the "current" stock to sell. I might just have to..."help" them move their clearance stuff to the clearance shelf so they can get on the right track. Those suckers need to start paying me for freelance work...

5. jestermon

They can't stock to save their lives.

They always blame Christmas year round.

6. jestermon

Attalla has legends proxima midnight cap america serpent society guy iron manx2 songbird both bike sets

I stocked a case of prime masters that they had tags for but didn't put out I was hoping they skipped directly to wave 2.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  7. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was over in Florence this morning and man they didn't have crap. Target got in more wave 1 of the Potp Legends. 5Below had the remain of the Ramhorn wave.

8. FatOldMan

FatOldMan Active Member

N Cullman yesterday. Walmart just opened Starscream and Grimlock , had wave 1 Prime Masters, 2 Optimus Primes, and 2 Rodimus Unicronus. 5 Below had squat.

9. FatOldMan

FatOldMan Active Member

Looking for Wave 2 Power Masters?
    I saw on another page people were finding them at Kroger. You need to look in both the toy section and in the Easter set up. $6.99 plus tax each. Decatur didn’t have any, Hartselle is now cleaned out.

10. WarInTheFloor

WarInTheFloor Well-Known Member

I couldn't find the TM peg at 5 below in hujtsvilee, are they now done with those? they told me they woul be getting them for a while. I am still looking for wave 2 deluxe and Voyagers. Legends as well for that matter but places seem better about stocking the, eventually so I'm not stressing it as bad yet. Man all 4 or 5 Wal marts I go to have had empty deluxe pegs for going on months now, only empty spot in the whole toy section. Its making me so furious that the 72 Wal marts ( my usual shopping route) have ALL been bone bare empty for SO LONG now,... they just refuse to stock anything/... Anyone have any idea WHY it is so far behind everywhere else in that area?

11. SlagNotSlug

SlagNotSlug Well-Known Member

Auburn Walmart had Leader Rodimus Unicronus and two Leader Optimus Primes. Also had voyager Starscream, deluxe Slug and Dreadwind, all the wave 1 legends, and TONS of wave 1 prime masters.

12. jestermon

I paid $7 a few weeks ago but I got 2 of these at Attalla WM.

I didn't scan Cosmos to see if he was marked down too since I had already sold off my old one.

Anyone trade Seasprays for the Duocons? ha

Attached Files:

13. slugslinger2004

slugslinger2004 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks for posting. I found them at the Kroger in South Huntsville. The price tag said $4.99 but i guess it was just for the Titanmasters.
    There was still 1 pair left and a Ramhorn for those looking.

14. WarInTheFloor

Gave up and ordered wave 2 deluxes from BBTS... it came to about a buck fifty more than local retail with tax to get the case shipped. This nightmare of local distribution is unconscionable, no relief in sight and I cant even get an attempt at an explanation as to why it is so much worse than any other place in the country, why the stores right nearest me have had empty slots .,.. the only empty slots in the stores mind your ... for generations transformers for going on nearly 4 months now. The 72 Wal marts... near University and county line haven't had more than 2 cases of POTP deluxes at LL since the line started. This is such bullshit, its the main size class of the flagship line. Does ANYONE know why it is so bad here?

15. WarInTheFloor

Still will need Hun Gurrr and the Duocons at some point but Legends do seem to stock here eventually and I will give Hungrr another month or so to start showing up more, Targets seem to get voyagers at some point so I might find him, the legends. But I didn't want to risk completely missing the Dinobots to finish that combiner, Blackwind.

16. Andrew Harris

Andrew Harris New Member

I picked up Alpha Trion and Alchemist Prime to this morning at the Winchester Kroger in Huntsville. It is stupid we can find them at a grocery store instead of places like Walmart and Target but what ever there loss.

17. SlagNotSlug

SlagNotSlug Well-Known Member

Dropped by Opelika Target earlier. They've got the wave 1 PotP leaders. Tons of Windchargers, Skrapnels, and Dreadwings.

18. jestermon

I miss Kroger they were all over in Georgia that was the only Bank of America location I could get my cash out here without a fee.

19. slugslinger2004

slugslinger2004 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The Drake Wal-Mart in Huntsville had 1 Grimlock and 2 Leader Optimus Primes as of this afternoon. I'll need to buy Optimus eventually but I don't feel he's worth retail price.

20. IonCannonsRule

IonCannonsRule Grapple's Spark

Ditto on that Prime. I only want him for Pax.

Arab Walmart is stuck in a black hole, S. Hsv Walmart is barren as well, just old stuff taking up space. SE Target is a no-go as well, no Duocons or new voyagers as of 2 days ago.